Guys...I

Guys...I...

I STILL BELIEVE!!! DEATH TO ALL HERETICS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNo81YXtQHo
youtube.com/channel/UCpaBXiV9z5CF1_RMdY1vLWg/live
youtube.com/watch?v=UthQ2gR1bU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The day they announce it is the day I will buy a new comp capable of playing it.
I suspect I got 5 more years to save up.

What if it just ends up being like what they did with prey, they just make a random game and stick the halflife 2 logo on it

they're not going to do that, they dont need an easy cash in

the haven't made it yet because they're waiting for a great idea to come along

i mean just think about HL2 it kind of set the standard at the time and same with HL1

HL3 will come out when they have a new technology to use

Actually, dispite Gabe wanting tto make the game. they havent done it yet because the people currently in the design department have no interest in working on half life. they are making too much easy money by making a dota 2 arcana every couple of months and CSGO RNG loot boxes

Knowing Valve, your current rig will be able to run it in 4k ultra wide HDR 60FPS no problem.
>valve can't develop for shit

Ill just drop this here, this is a recent video explaining a recent interview with valve.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNo81YXtQHo

Which Prey? The new one or the old one?
New one is like a JJ Abrams reboot - name only, shit content stuffed inside for people to regurg on.
Original Prey is best Prey.

the design team are probably on a salary so i dont really see how the success of the digital store items would effect their motivation to work on a new game... all the money from cases etc will go to the company

the new prey, it has absolutly 0% to do with anything that happened in the original Prey, i dont understand, prey 1 sold really well and i was looking forward to playing a sequel, but this garbage they call ''prey'' is unworthy of the name.

Is that the case?

And this

youtube.com/channel/UCpaBXiV9z5CF1_RMdY1vLWg/live

Bingo.
I thought when I first heard about it - oh cool, new Prey, we get to find out what happened to Tommy.
Nope. They Chuck Testa'd us.
It's not like they could have used another name, because this is not even close to being a reboot of Prey, it's a completely different ball of shit using Prey's name and popularity.

Dude you missed the point, its low effort for a large pay - out. its pointless spending 20 mill and 8 years on developing a game, when you can make that money within half a year with making 1 skin in like 2 days time...

Valve doesn't release games anymore. Creating a new development team, allocating enough shekels to buy Half-Life as a franchise off of Valve, making it your property, just to develop and release Half-Life 3 is the only way.

When I watched the prey trailer I thought; oh look it's half life 3

I mean i thought the Syndicate reboot was cheeky, but this is straight up chuck testa-ism....

the world would implode if a new hl game got announced, and it'd be a troll announcement

gabe onstage: i would like to announce a new chapter in a gaming franchise that has been popular all around the world, then go only kidding

walk forward a few steps raise his arm and put up 3 fingers

>world ends before it'd released so need to release it

March 3rd 2033
3/3/33
HL3
L4D3
Portal3
>confirmed

HL 3 is so overhyped that it can never live up to expectations. So they will never make it.

Imagine the hype when this starts playing at E3.
You'd probably have the first case of a hype induced aneurysm.
youtube.com/watch?v=UthQ2gR1bU4

All i see in this thread are heretics