Is this Comedy kino?

Along with Review.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/andy-dalys-review-end-shortened-867351
youtube.com/watch?v=xRxAkNvnxhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Season one and two were funny, almost Borat level, then he got known and started Jew'n and it went to shit.

The tightrope season finale was pretty cool, except the girl wasn't good looking and he was secured to a rope anyways.

Season 3 had it's moments, but really I think the issue with it were his ideas weren't as absurd.

Good parts of S3: helping small businesses, comfy small encounters like S1-2
Shit parts: media stunts, artistic faggotry, Fun, le epic finale(some of it was funny but it was not worth it), AGAIN, Muh 6000 Millions

Prove me wrong.

>for you
is he our guy?

Per season it seems he does one episode for the sole purpose of going viral. The drowning goat, dumb starbucks, S3 finale. He should drop those bits. Focus more on in-character Nathan being pathetic outside of helping businesses. The episode about him trying to scientifically prove he's fun is a top 5 ep of the show.

Yes it is but sadly Review was cancelled I believe.

Season 4 fucking when

I'd argue that they were still absurd, but more in execution than scope. The eletronics store for example had a pretty simple plan, but doing it was absolutely ridiculous, the precaution to avoid people buying the cheap tv, the court preparations, the date, the bunch of people hired to buy tvs, it was hilarious, same with the excellent Smoker's Allowed.

Even with Season 3 having more big episodes, all of them had these great moments of human interaction where something funny always happened. Even the nail salon, which was a boring as fuck everything, had fantastic moments of Nathan interacting with people. Season 3 is prolly the most human season in the entire show.

But Nathan did save his pure madman skills for the finale, goddamn that shit was beautiful.

>The tightrope season finale was pretty cool
I love how he ruined that guy's life.
It's implied that anyone watching Nathan for You can realize it was all fake.

It's getting a final season, just don't know when it's airing. And it'll be only 3 episodes.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/andy-dalys-review-end-shortened-867351

>tfw my names Nathan

What's everyone's favorite Nathan For You moments?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRxAkNvnxhI

The little girl wanted his underwear off because it would be funny???

Gas station clerk talking about his grandsons urine. I cry everytime.

the lawyer of dumb starbucks episode

What's wrong with the viral element? He's not just using it for attention whoring. He manages to use it to comedic affect.

kids think anatomy is funny because adults treat it as taboo

?? S3 had some of the best episodes like Electronics Store,The Movement, Smokers Allowed, and The Hero.

The noise-cancelling rocket ship has me in tears every time

literally this

They're still funny, and it's one episode a season. Don't get this complaint other than the feeling you like having this show remaining undiscovered

The mock interview where he's saying what the 8 year old tells him and the Switzerland ghost scene

That was actually pretty creepy, and Nathan kinda broke out of character.

>when that guy's talking about the tuxedos and the crocodile to the psychiatrist

>It's implied that anyone watching Nathan for You can realize it was all fake.

good thing no one really watches this show

I'm really surprised people here like the finale. I thought it sucked ass. What was good about it?

1. Getting certified insane
2. Grandsons pee
3. PI calling nathan a weirdo
4. Dumb star bucks lawyer
5. I love you

>Fall asleep with the television on Comedy Central
>Never seen this show or heard of it
>Wake up in the middle of the night to see this playing
>mfw

The most surreal experience of my life

The rescue pig was great. It got millions of views and the whole set-up was ridiculous. The scuba divers had to sign an NDA that had the death penalty if they leaked any information.

jealous of you

Why did so many people not like it? It was a great concept with pretty decent execution and a cool ending

Heh

this

Mine was the dream episode of Louie

>tell her about red door
>can you say mmmm tasty
>i'm not an anti semite, sir