Would you rather remove your own eyeball with a spoon

would you rather remove your own eyeball with a spoon

or watch 18 episodes of naruto a day for 5 years

All ready done that.

eye removal? i hope.

Yeah although its glass so i guess it doesnt count

Naruto, easy. Just watch it at some absurdly high speed to get through it all within a minute.

do I have to pay attention to naruto?
An eye patch would be badass, but I need a good story for why my eye is missing. I guess losing it cause I didnt want to watch naruto is a good enough tale.

and here comes the "work around" faggots. those who just can't take the meds without sugar

I finished both naruto and naruto shippuden in lile 2 months so yeah, call me a weeb but naruto is fucking amazing

Naruto. Sorry, I like my eyes a lot.

If I agree to watching Naruto, do I still have the option to spoon my eyes?

Yeah along with dbz and bleach thats the only fagime ill watch

Naruto

Naruto is fucking great.

I watched that shit when it started as a kid and I've literally grown up along-side this chinese cartoon motherfucker.

Can't belp but not like it.

Naruto all the way desu :3

always.

if you watch naruto you will remove your eyes out afterwards. trust me

fucking weeaboos

I'd rather just watch my little pony tbh

I don't hate Naruto, but 18 episodes a day for 5 years is damn time consuming. On the other hand, I like both of my eyes.

Most autistic answer ITT tbh

true, checked

how long is one episode

Maybe 20 minutes

Tough call. I would prefer to not lose 6 hours from every day for whole 5 years. It would probably be worse than removing your eyeball. I am not even considering whether I would like Naruto or not.

Yeah, I would remove my eyeball.

so 6 hours a day wasted on watching ninjas running around

i'll take the eye-ball option

There is only a total of around 400 Naruto episodes, making it a total of like 12.5 days total. So there aren't enough to make 5 years you dumbass.

naruto S1 is fine