Should i take a haircut?

Should i take a haircut?

Ill look even more fat than i already am

(OP)
The cute Sylveon overlooked a busy city from the hills in the outskirts, smiling with sheer cuteness but with a wicked twinkle in his sky-blue eyes. The skyline of the city reflected in those shimmering, pure blue eyes that resembled large polished jewels. The Sylveon's smile just widened as he declared: "You poor puny insects have no idea what's going to happen to you." He stated it so matter-of-factly, as if whatever he was talking about had already happened. As the Sylveon started walking down the hill, he also started growing in size, swelling much larger with every step down. His cute paws started leaving ever bigger imprints on the ground, going from crushing blades of grass into crushing whole trees down into the ground. Several Flying type Pokémon fled out of the trees that were getting crushed and toppled over, but Sylveon was not bothered by them or anything else on his path. Soon Sylveon came out of the forested area to a road leading to the city. Many of the people driving around on the road had already seen the approaching giant Sylveon. A few of them had recognized it as a danger and tried to avert the approaching pink disaster, but many had simply written it off as some sort of a show and wondered if they were perhaps filming a movie. However, those throughts vanished as soon as the Sylveon arrived at the road and promptly crushed the nearest car flat under his massive paw, leaving it as a piece of flattened metal in a paw-shaped crater. The giant Sylveon seemed to specifically target the cars on the road too, crushing each and every one that came his way. Drivers hurriedly tried to turn back, but as they met with other cars still coming from the behind, they only succeeded in creating congestion, thus trapping not only themselves but everyone coming from the city as well on the mercy of the giant Sylveon.

You need more modern glasses, more beard and more sophisticated haircut .

(You)

Many decided to abandon their vehicles and just run, but as soon as that happened, one of the Sylveon's huge prehensile ribbons came down from above and scooped them all up like ants. They were all lifted up to the giant Fairy Pokémon's smiling face, briefly letting them see their own reflection in his beautiful shimmering eyes before he unceremoniously dumped them all into his mouth. He played with the antlike humans on his tongue before crushing them to paste between his teeth and gulping the bloody mess down in one go. Sylveon continued to walk down the road, crushing every car under his paws and scooping up would-be escapees with his ribbons every now and then. All the while he did this, he was still growing bigger and bigger, to the point where he needed not to aim for single cars, bur he could rather simply cover the whole lane with just one of his paws. With his casual steps, he flinged some cars into the air, sending them crashing down some distance away. No-one who laid eyes on the Sylveon that day was allowed to live, he destroyed everyone who came on his way, and all throughout his destructive rampage he was smiling as cutely as ever, not even making an angry sneer or a wicked grin, just a cute smile.

1. Get a haircut
2. Lose 50 lbs
3. Get rid of those faggot glasses
4. No t-shirts
5. No selfies. Selfies are dangerously gay.

Try growing a beard, lift some weights, pretend to be liberal

Youll be slaying pussy in no time.

Following the road he came to the big city, now having grown to a massive size on par with a tall building. He started casually stepping on top of the smaller buildings on the outskirts of the city, easily bringing them down, and spotting a few taller buildings, wrapped his ribbons around them and tore them from their foundations, throwing them far away to crash into other buildings, spreading massive destruction. He again reached his ribbons down to the escaping crowds, scooping them up and throwing them into his mouth to devour them. As he moved forward, he saw a couple buildings that were about as tall has he was right now, and walked in between them. He swung his hips to the right, smashing into the first building and easily toppling it, and then swinging his hips to the left, smashing the second building into rubble as well. He then closed his eyes and let his smile widen a bit to make a really cute face and said: "Oh well, you vermin don't deserve even a remote chance to live. I'll crush all of your pathetic lives in one go!"

Protip any haircut with bangs is going to make you look softer and more feminine. Move it away from your forehead in order to maximize your fuckin aesthetics brah.

Yes get the sides short and get a trim on top, also I can only see like an 8th of your shirt and I already no it's garbage wear some plain clothes and you'll look less like virgin

Ik i hate selfies but i need sone advice rn

Im trying to grow a beard, cant lift weights cause of a physical disability, i maybe could in the future

Eat less shitty food then, I lost weight and got skinny through diet alone I didn't exercise at all in fact I smoke, but I'm skinny that's what I wanted not health,

Ik i wear it only at home or to the store, its like a casual/baggy shirt

rate me.

Today is the 7th day of my diet, my brothers got an inside bike thing so ill use it sometimes (hes fit af)

Take a pic without flasses, depending on how you look you should consider contacts.

It made a huge difference on me

I see nothing wrong with you, maybe fix your posture?

Sorry, meant glasses

Don't take a picture from that angle, Try straight at your face or camera above your head looking down.
It makes you look needlessly ugly and doesn't really represent how you actually look.

Nah i look like im 10 jesus

should take a 22. to the cranium
I say a 22. so it hopefully bounces around in your thick fucking skull, if it can even penetrate it.

Umm what?

You look basically the same, with or without glasses...

Get rid of that mini beard, you are not the type that gets a massive beard.
And lose a few kg.

I think that's what will help you

U should totally become a trap

Well i want a massive beard, atleast for a few days or something, idk how it will look like

Nah traps are gay

Go the gym, faggot. Stop eating shitty food

Cant go to the gym, am on a died tho

good mythical morning man after several strokes...
eteneral bleeding from the inside...
goodpseed brother...

Skip breakfast. The weight will fall off.

Thats really bad though, shouldnt it be dinner?

just eat 3/4 of what you eat now and eat healthy foods, try walking or running or other cadio stuff for youre weight. not that you are fat but everybody looks better when they are in good physique. go outside and get some colour on youre skin. get a modern haicut and aleast look like you have put some effort in. Also some hipster like glasses or anything not square. Get a decent beard or no beard at all.

only drink water faggit

I hate to tell you but haircuts are for faggots.

Let it grow as god intended.

I wish but im fat, also nice trips