We had a deal with my gf that we can do anal if she can fuck me with a strap on before that

We had a deal with my gf that we can do anal if she can fuck me with a strap on before that.

What I am up for? I never did any gay shit with my ass before.

Confirms my theory that closet fags love anal.

bump

You and she both need to enema beforehand. Nothing ruins anal like dealing with shit.

That said, men actually have a g-spot in their rectum, so you might find you actually enjoy it if you LUBE PROPERLY FIRST.

Cannot overstate that at all; it's the MOST important thing.

Anyway, there's a possibility that you'll cum from being fucked in the ass, and if you do, there's a further chance it might become your new favorite thing. Suddenly you beg for her to fuck you in the ass and the pressure of being the performer in sex is taken away because the whole point is to get you to cum, instead of fighting that urge off as best you can.

Good times, all things considered.

1- renegotiate terms. She may renege on her end of the deal.
2- Use lube, relax, and enjoy.
3- Make sure you you shit before you start. Eat some fiber.
4- Go ask /d/ and /hm/ for advice. All you'll really get here is retarded bullshit.

Both of you need to learn the two rules:

1) Go slow.
2) Use lots of lube.

If you can relax and she can find your prostate, you'll probably like it more than she will. Change angles a bunch until she finds it. you'll know cause your penis with suddenly feel super tingly.

Then have her pound away at it.

For her, be sure to rub her clit while you fuck her ass, if she manages to orgasm while your dick is inside, she may become just as hooked as you will be.

thank you guys

Gf pegs me sometimes, the prostate is like the male g-point. First you won't know what's going on back there but youll start to like the stimulation of the prostate. If you feel like you gotta pee, let loose, semen will flow out slowly

lube actually tends to make it worse, so just ditch that unless you really want it. also it can hurt a little when you first put it in, so in order to minimize the time it might hurt just have her thrust all the way in all at once. may sound counter intuitive, but trust me, I do anal all the time and it's great. also this is not gay at all because it's actually a girl doing it, not some trans fag. also it doesn't sound like it was your idea.

Get a new gf. I've only banged one woman out of dozens who had zero interest in anal.

In addition I'd advise you to use your finger a bit beforehand. Pegging is great fun, and I've really enjoying getting railed by exes before railing them, but it would help you know how lube to use, and make sure you were a bit more stretchy beforehand. If you go from nothing to a medium-size dildo, you might tear and stuff.

Same advice to her I guess lel

The gayest thread ever.

Let me add my own addition to the fingers:

Cut and file your nails.
An anal fissure, even a small one, and feel worse than losing an entire limb.

t. jelaous vigin

>bargaining for what you want from a woman
>not just taking it and leaving her for better if she doesnt like it
>implying most women who are worth literally anything dont just get with the program
Its how you weed out the women from the "womyn"

My GF said the same thing and when I said OK she backed out. She was just trying to call my bluff but I wasn't bluffing.

Women are fucking fags

>
Show pics of your gf

This sentence tickles me

This isn't even the gayest thread right now.

Lots of lube
Use fingers first to loosen the area up
Don't just jump into it, generic foreplay would help loosen the area up as well
Poop beforehand
Go slow
Theres numbing gel in sex shops if you're that worried
Its gonna feel like you're pooping, then like you have to pee really bad, then you cum
I believe in u user

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Welcome to the world of pegging. Have fun!

Your body is made to like it. you will cum thats all

Lube does not make it worse. Do not listen to this faggot.

Eat a whole can of corn. Its like eating a sponge that clean your insides

... I don't see the appeal, especially when ur own ass gets destroyed beforehand

Picture sauce?