Degenerate food

Can we have a thread on this?

What are you cucking about?

Fuck off Kike, all your jew food is disgusting, even your wine which only bums drink.

>degenerate
Just because you can't enjoy pork doesn't make it degenerate for non-muslims.

Yes frog user, yes we can!

Looks tasty 2bh

>unpeppered eggs

kys lad

Here is the new native food of our cucked countries.

dank

anything mcdonalds

>new
Your country has been making it since the 70s.

For what it's worth, it looks pretty delicious to me

nobody posted this yet. Done and done

More popular now than back then.

Agreed it does taste nice.

There's nothing wrong about eggs faggot

Nice try Mohammed

KFC is redpilled. Niggers eat Churches and Popeyes.

English breakfast is one of the few britcuck meals that's actually good.

Why only one egg though? That's really weird.

IMO there is no food more degenerate than milk and cereal.

>IMO there is no food more degenerate than milk and cereal.

Care to explain?

We're talking about food in general not isolated ingredients of a meal.
Eggs are awesome but the way that it's cooked and presented by the British... It's just degenerate

Of the top of my head

A....croissant

Good point, but it still doesn't change the fact that KFC is for degenerates, regardless if they're a nigger or not.

Where's the beans? The black pudding? what pale imitation is this bullshit, i agree that IS degenerate.

Hungry Man Dinners

Carl's Jr, Burger King, McDonald's

Perfect days eating right there. Except that full english needs about double the portion sizes.

Illegal.

>that uneven spead on the toast
>milk/cream in tea

Isnt the second a crime in Britania?

Fuck you cunt

Milk in tea is a typical builders brew

To this day I still dont know what cream(er) is I hear it in American films and I struggle to understand why? Why not milk?

Shame, bacons not illegal here yet

Most people ok earth have lactose intolerance. Except some Europeans.

Guys, when will you understand that a meal isn't just about the ingredients but also about composition, colors, presentation?

when it is made illegal, they will backdate the law and throw send all the bacon eaters in Sharia jail

Sounds like a load of pretentious nonsense, the real question is does it taste good and does it cure a hangover?

Shoo shoo Pîérrè

It's literally a cold soup of cows milk and processed sugary grains. The simplest, emptiest, easiest """"meal"""" possible. It's like everything wrong with the west poured into a bowl. Cereal is just a biproduct of feminism really, a biproduct of women who are too lazy to cook for their family. Also a biproduct of the decadent manchildren who can't cook either, or are too lazy to wake up early.

Not gonna lie, i do very rarely enjoy a bowl of honey bunches of oats, but only with fresh banana slices and craisens.

Cereal by itself is just disgusting, and the only reason anybody enjoys it is because we've been conditioned through targeted ads to want it since we were children. Seriously, stop eating cereal for a few years and then try to have some.

I know we're all short on time in the morning, but it really only takes a few minutes to fry up some eggs in the morning. What I do is bake a big quiche on sunday and pop a slice in the oven while im in the shower during the work week. Instant bacon and eggs

since i stopped eating meat i feel so much fucking better in general.

inb4 preachy replies

Your country has tried to claim chicken tikka as its national dish for decades m8.

>he fell for the gluten meme

That's great except make sure you eat cold water fish high in omega 3

Before you pull the "I can get omega 3 from walnuts n hemp seeds n shit"

The omega 3 from those needs to be converted to DHA before it can be used, and because of a low conversion rate, it's not even worth it

We need polyunsaturated fats. Omega 6 raises heart rate blood pressure inflammation and causes an immunoresponse

Omega 3 does the complete opposite

You cannot get enough from veggies and fruit (other than that you should be eating mostly those nigga and nuts and legumes and shit

What about their mashed potatoes? They're god-tier.

underrated post