27 years old living in Arizona

27 years old living in Arizona

Have a fulltime job, car , but having a hard time getting a social circle. I'm not awkward, I'm good looking enough to fuck petite blondes with us eyes on tinder from time to time.

I hate being alone I have this codependancy on others , but it's because I grew up around so much family and now they are all gone.

It's hard out here , especially with no kids, not a lot of spare cash to go do things. I like my life and I don't want to an hero.

But it's really depressing when you literally have no one to hang out with on your day off on an entire Friday.

I got my car detailed and washed, went to the pub alone , had a burger and a cider , I went and got a haircut , got my eyebrows waxed , tried to make myself look as decent as possible without looking like a homosex.

But I seem to get hit on by more dudes than women irl. It's quite demoralizing because I'm not a faggot. Nor do I feel I give that vibe. .
I was engaged to be married up until about three months ago. It was toxic the last part of our relationship. I'm over her. And I've fucked two women after the fact. Whom were way more gorgeous than my ex. But the career spectrum was off. They had amazing careers and just used me for a one night stand.
I hate being alone in this world. And I'm back on fucking new/b/ of all places venting.

Any other anons out there feeling or going through similar shit ?

Pic related , it's me.

I feel if I was maybe 6 inches taller. I would be better off. But I'm a fucking Manlet and it's miserable

>asking Sup Forums for social advice

You're alone because you seem like a toxxcunt.
Go to bed and think hard and long about what you should be doing.

Can't go to bed. I just got up, had breakfast and going to work soon , currently just sitting in my car sipping iced coffee. Probably should of gotten more rest but couldn't sleep for shit.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Is this legit bro ?

It seems like it's all bullshit

Shit, I feel it man. I got out of the army, and went back to my home town to realize I don't really have any friends here.

I'm just trying to move to get a fresh start. Might bring this pretty cool chick I met with me.

Pic of coffee for timestamp

For real though, you need to use this as a period for personal growth. Make the best of your time and project the best version of yourself as possible

Fuck off, you're more successful than the majority of us. 50% of the people here are NEET losers

That's what I've been doing bro. Is trying to not be codependent on people.. trying to just do me. And I guess no one wants me so it hurts. I got used as a one night stand. And she got all distant , I licked the pussy and ass for a half hour , fucked it like I was never gonna get it again. And walllahhh. I never got it again. She scratched the fuck out my back and I still have bite marks on my shoulders from her two weeks ago. . She was leaving to London for her master's degree for a year , yet told me she wants something more permanent , she has me all fucked up and I wasn't even with her.

Pride and ego left anyway when my ex started fucking couples behind my back . .. I had to get a STI/STD test because of her. Thank God I just got nothing. And everything was negative.

The blonde that fucked me like a tiger though man.. I just wanted to fuck buddy till she went to london. I wasn't trying to catch feelings and all that.

I just wanna have a down chick who is addicted to this dick. Even stupid broke ass 18 year olds at work reject me ..
I'm old school too and I give my number to pretty women on public. Introduce myself. Make them laugh. Ask if they have a man and all that. Confidence isn't an issue. It's these bitches don't know what they want. They're too fucking into social media and what their "friends"/family think

You have no friends because you're a narcissist fag.

Speaking of fags, quit smoking. It's 2017, it's not the cool thing anymore, people will think you're gross.

Doubles , also if I was , and only cared about myself, I would of already used this on my ex for cheating on me lmao

I wasn't mad she explored her sexuality I was mad she lied like a fucking liar and led me on for months

go to church user, get fellowship.

Your the second person to tell me that shit, but I'm not into God too much. Church is annoying and you much bullshit interpretation by some rich fucking pastor who literally has endless $$$$

I worked for a church for a year and a half

God damn you're a fucking faggot. Go ahead and use that on yourself, or atleast on your little pecker. Edgemeister

You're mad cause you're fucking more miserable than I , obviously

Must be fun to kick someone while they're down huh fat ass ?

If you respond to this post. I win

I was having pretty shitty relationships after my wife left me. So, I just stopped talking to anyone outside of work and learned to just be alone. It sucked for the first couple weeks, but I got used to it. If you feel like talking you can kik me: brostein6

I'm too drained after frying last night to type on this fucking clover app

Will do bro

shit dude idk either
im in the same situation as you

Sorry to hear that bromosexual

whats a toxxcunt?

are you meeting any people through your job?

yeah man but im going back to college soon so maybe ill make friends there.
that is if im not too aspistic and scare everyone off
fuck!

I met new people at work. And they all seem to think I'm crazy, all because some sperg and his gf , the dude decided he wanted to fuck with me and I went off. Told him was gonna beat his was and all that. His gf is semi cute and knows every female and is "friends" with them
Have literally given my number to a chick and watched her ball it up and toss it in the trash...
Dude. You won't scare them off, just be yourself and don't use memes in public

stupid faggot muricans crying for no real reasons. cyka blyat pussyfaggots

>Have literally given my number to a chick and watched her ball it up and toss it in the trash...
fuggggggg
that sucks so damn bad
i;m sorry man
i kinda understand how you would do that, and that sucks that everyone thinks badly of you for it
i guess you just have to be persistent and show them that you arent what they think you are

those glasses need to go, that shitty look on your face needs to go, that cigarette in your mouth needs to go. You have no social circle because in fact you are akward and no one likes a faggot.

>eyebrows waxed
>go to a pub alone I bet you also leave alone you faggot
>is homophobic

>>/r9k/

you failed normie

Being lonely is a reason. Sorry I don't have a family of 16 living in some rural place in Russia or Turkmenistan to fuck my cousin when I'm lonely lol

Eat a cock commie

Ugh.... I hate my life now. I'll give you my .45. Just make it quick and don't look me in the eye

That's what I'm hoping. Been waiting for a batch of new hires or something to see if they might see me differently . I was the "new guy" at work and things seemed on the up and up. Now I'm the "crazy lonely guy"

yeah i guess im just so shy that most of the time i never say anything to anyone, so no one ever gets to know me
fuck i hate being shy so much

boo fuckin hoo

Quit smoking and learn to groom yourself. Buy clothes that fit.

I haven't bought clothes for myself in a long time actually. And if say I'm well groomed.

Also quitting smoking is something I've been TRYING to do for ages. But something always stresses me out ..

How much of a manlet are you OP? Height?

holy shit you're an asshole.
You deserve it, you narcissistic wrongfully depressed cunt. You're mad because you get hit on too much. what the shit kind of person are you.

I want to tell you you're not lonely because you're short, its because, even in these few posts, youve made yourself out to be a complete peice of shit.

also, yeah, you do seem like a faggot. is that a fucking vneck wtf?

>your clothes
>your posts

Dismissive comments when you don't actually know me. Fun

Just went to one stop nutrition bros

Lemonade and raspberry smoothie get rekt

I get hit on by MEN. I'm not gay nor have the desire to be gay or be hit on by gay men. This isn't my preference.

I'm a supreme gentlemen bro