Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small

covfefe

covfefe

Need a Daddy?

covfefe

covfefe!

covfefe reporting in

Suck my micro dick

Only about 5% of all women are attractive enough to date.

Do you understand how annoying it is, having to deal with ugly women on a daily basis? Even more so now that even they have started to think they're wonderful queens or whatever who deserve nothing but the best?

Yeah, nah.

covfefe forces rally on thread!

eat a dick ho

covfefe inbound laying down the oppressive fire

>to attain us white girls?

the first post should be tits or gtfo

as it hasn't been said already i will do it

tits or gtfo fucking autistic woman

>also covfefe soldier reporting in

>from the picture of the pasty girl to the tired cock size tropes, so much awful b8

So much projection in this thread that you could host your own screening of Wonder Woman.

covfefes we need air support

Covfefe reporting in, gtfo roastie

>the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small

the average depth of a vagina is 4-5 inches.. you are too fucking small

I like the look on womens faces and the "wah wah wah" when they expect the 'black guy' to hang around and be a father

Im a Black Anerican and may I just say you are the ugliest white bitch ever and any true nigga better not be fuckn with you

Im a Black Anerican and may I just say you are the ugliest white bitch ever and any true niga better not be fuckn with you

Im a Black Anerican and may I just say you are the ugliest white bitch ever and any true niga better not be fuckn with you

I want to glue your eyes shut with my semen so you won't see what I am going to shove up your FILTHY WHORE CUNT!

white faggot boys BTFO

oh more jew/nigger propaganda

this is like the 6th thread today jesus....

Hey man, It's not our fault your dad decided to resize your holes at an early age.

the girl on the pic,whats hernamecalled?

covfefe incoming

Eliza, she is a famous actress

I know this is bait, but it's racist as fuck. Go back to Tumblr you fat white perpetual little girl.

YOU are NOT a girl.

Fucking bastards