Can someone explain the ending? What did they mean by it?

Can someone explain the ending? What did they mean by it?

niggers dont care if you change
they still be niggers
so they still be mad
so if you fucked with them in the past
ibs already 2late frfr

Means that Sup Forums was a error, and mixed people are the future

You shouldn't hate anyone, hate is stupid. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Wrong, thats the liberal bullshit ending they forced.

The original ending is supposed to be of ed norton re-shaving his head and goign back to the skin heads and continuing to hate niggers.

Of course jew run hollywood couldnt have that happen so they made whitey take the high road and try to let go.

I've heard the original ending was supposed to have Ed Norton shaving his head again and the message was supposed to be "violence begets violence," but then they changed it and people think this now: I remember this one part in the movie where the father talks about these stats about how blacks

>I remember this one part in the movie where the father talks about these stats about how blacks
have higher crime rate and stuff, and I don't remember the movie trying to contradict him or anything.

>liberal bullshit ending
is the one where it shows niggers truly are scumbags who do horrible things because they're just dumb niggers who don't care about anything but themselves?
okay, sounds right, what with liberals constantly shitting on niggers all the time

Source? Your fantasies don't count

>I don't remember the movie trying to contradict him or anything.
it didn't because you can't
those are facts, and they are still true today
you can't refute them, either you side step to a new discussion or stop being a little cuck and accept the fact that blacks are trouble makers no matter what county or culture they are in

Of course they commit more crimes they're poorer and live in shittier places

imdb trivia page

they commit more crimes than other poor people in shitty areas
they completely outskill everyone else in the area of committing crime
it's almost like they are genetically gifted in that area

what next you gunna say, they only get arrested more because cops are all evil racists who love gambling their entire lives away for the chance to fuck over some random black person?
lol k

>Take the high road

Wouldn't that be the white thing to do

I always figured it was revenge for the 3 niggers Norton killed

Around blacks never relax

It was
True
Hivemind
That wasnt what people took away from it, most people will have focused on Norton crying and reacting.

>What did they mean by it?
Niggers gonna nigg.

Cuck/10

its a quote from the movie faggot

Edward Norton was the one who didn't want to do the ending. Everybody else was fine with it

Not an argument

Doesn't make it less cuck.
With the same "logic", war is bad so why don't we let Turks occupy Europe?
Yeah, living with constant background hatred is not the best, but living with niggs is worse.

>war is bad

Who said that? War isn't inherently a product of hatred. You're confusing concepts.

The white race shall prevail