Throbbing Gristle
Psychic TV
Death in June

Current 93
Plebs and newfags will say Coil, prove me wrong

Nurse With Wound

dougie p., the gay nazi

Throbbing Gristle, without a doubt.

Coil & NWW close seconds, but all of these (except Maybe NWW) wouldn't exist without TG

All bad to be honest

Throbbing Gristle because they're actually good

>without a doubt
>close seconds
what

I guess I worded that confusingly. If TG weren't on the list It'd be a toss up between Coil and Nurse With Wound for me.

NWW > Coil > TG > Current 93 > DiJ > Psychic TV

C93 and it's not really close.

Coil is for plebs who think they're patrician
Di6 is for hipsters who wear all black and read poorly translated esoteric novels at coffee shops
Throbbing Gristle is of more historical value than anything, anyone who calls them their favorite is either contrarian or new to the genre
NWW is hot "eclectic" garbage

Current 93 is the patrician's choice, though Psychic TV is also respectable.

Coil.

They make the best music out of these choices. Color me pleb.

Front 242

what a pleg

Current 93 or Throbbing Gristle. I don't listen to either often but I wouldn't want a world where either of their music didn't exist

C93, almost every worthwhile project by any of the other groups was one that Tibet helped with.

Hidden patrician option: Nature and Organization

Nurse With Wound has the range and the longevity

TG for the influence they had
Coil for the music itself

As far as personal preference? Coil or Current 93. Probably C93 but it'd be a hard pick.

Relevance/importance-wise? Anyone who doesn't say Throbbing Gristle is objectively wrong

Anyone here know about Club Moral? I guess it's in the same vein as the bands mentioned in OP's post. I found them on Youtube and I can't find much about their history but I dig their music

Nurse With Wound and it's not close.