Do you like short girls?

Do you like short girls?

Yep,

Absolutely

Depends on how short, both my gf's were 5'3" any shorter I could see being akward. I prefer 5'6" - 5'9".

Heights not a very big factor though

No, i'm gay. I like man ass.

faggot

Height isn't much of a big factor with men. As long as she has a cute face, big ass, and big tits, we like her.

Makes my dick look huuuge

Depends

Do not pretend you speak for all men, fucking nigger.

I like my women short, tall women are weird for me.

absolutely, I'm 6'4'' but for me anything over 5'5'' or so I'm not interested, like the feeling of power you get fucking small girls.

Next time state your response with a "I disagree" instead of going full autist.

I'm a guy. I'll fuck any whore with a snatch. Including your mother, who is a huge huge whore.

new fetish

I'm 6'3" and I prefer taller girls who are still shorter than me. 5'6"-5'11" is ideal.

Super Short people are always weird to talk to.

Yep, Only fuck women 5'4 and under. Talk women have big feet. I hate big feet. Short is more flexible.

True.

no

im the oppposite
short girls weird me out and piss me off
like why are you so small you fucking midget?

Because he's a filthy beaner that needs to go back to Mexico.

I like them all. Tall/Short. Thin/Thick. Black/White. Shit they just can't be fat.

You're lucky. Being 6'4", most girls are significantly shorter than you to enjoy than feeling.

When you're 5'6", you have to do 5' "exotic" girls to enjoy that.

i'm 6'6 , short girls make me think i'm fucking a child

Manlet confirmed.

tall guy here and i agree. wish they carried with them a box at all times to stand on before initiating a conversation so it would be less awkward

WHat is wrong with that?

No actually, I've dated short as 4'10. They look way more fun in picture's. Current gf 5'10 and I love it, she's taller than most of my bros lmao

Yes. Fucking a really tiny woman (like 4'6" or less) that I can just manhandle and throw around however I want is on my bucket list.

I'm an 5'8 manlet, I lift and everything and yes, I only go for short girls

6'3 here. Dated everything from 4'11 to 6'. Taller is more fun to date and go out with. Especially if dancing is involved. But fucking a small chick has no parallels. You can just toss them around.

hell yeah!
if it aint white and over 5'4", it aint right!

Yeah sure, my gf is 5', I'm good.

Not a single one of those women are attractive.

thick is fat you literal faggot

are these all trannies?

have you ever had a girl taller than you?

Nah. I ain't talking what the HAES fuckers call thick.

Yes. Never had any interest in tall women. Not sure why I associate tall with masculine. I just do. I like heals. I'm 5'11. Last GF was 5'1.

6'4" here. how is it that you struggle with shorter people?
you fags should stop being weird and maybe consider you fail at normal social interaction in the first place.

I fucking hate short girls. When they are 16 they are nice and cute, after that they widthen and fatten and their face gets old and they start looking like dwarfs and witches. Short girls are the opposite of evolution, they are the weak leftovers.

You never heard of petite?

this!
they never end well

went to college with her! saw her naked a bunch

No, it would feel wrong. In my eyes, all tall girls are unachievable no matter how attractive they are

did you FFFFFFUCK her?

This.
I'm 6'4" and I'm currently smashing a 5'1" girl with a smoking body. I can pick her up and do what I want with her. I'm not much but she thinks I'm a god in the sack.

heh yeah i always thought having sex with a girl over 6 foot would be like trying to have sex with a goddess

It is. And when they wrap those long legs round you........

Damn.

f
UCKKKKK

I guess so. Most of the females I'm attracted to are between 5'1-5'5". I prefer to stay away from those that a freakishly short or tall. I wouldn't turn down a woman 5'9, but it's not my preference.

Skinny tall girls are a loot more sex fun and can be thrown around. Plus skinny tall girls level up much easyer to cock hight in almost all sex positions than dwarfs. I also think short girls bitch and moan a lot faster than tall girls because their pussy simply is less deep and gets uncomfortable much faster than tall girl deep pussies.

fuckkk i'm 5'5'' , fells bad man.

Jokes on you. I have a small penis. So no issues with bottoming out on the midgets.

I was the tall when I was 12.

Lonely jealous tall girl confirmed lol. Tall girls eat more, are generally grosser I find. I prefer short,bright, happy girls

Played basketball against a tall girl and she could palm the ball. Then got into a fight, because she and her friend started cheating. She punched me and I punched back. I lost that fight. I think back and wish I would've kicked her in the shin. Short girls don't try to be men.

Nope. I'm a short guy (5'7") my girlfriend is a tall, thin, beautiful model (5'11")

Will never date short girls again.

Are her shits bigger and who has larger hands/feet?

>i was that tall
>then grew tal tall
>i am not retard promise

Shorties are better for sex and eat less.

Sorry for the hurt feels

Short thicc girls are my weak spot. I'm 5'9, I'd love to fuck 4'9 or shorter.

I prefer decent sized girls. Had an ex who was 5'3 and sex could get tricky in certain spots considering I'm 6'2. My current gf is 5'8 and I think she's prettt much the perfect hight.

i am 6'3 and i only date fun sized girls.

Feet size is same, her fingers are slightly longer because she's just long in general. She's actually done some hand modeling as well. Apparently it payed a lot better than doing runways and photoshoots lol

Gross as fuck. Unsubscribe.

I would never want kids with a short girl, but other than that they are attractive.

nice

no feels really bro. I bet your small dick looks even smaller with your lanklet skelly build
has a girl actually seen your dick before?

>inb4 you lie and say yes

Sooo...I guess you've been mostly dating girls under 5'

p-pics of hands?

>Dad was 6'
>Mom was 5'4"
>I am 6'2"
>brother is 6'3"

Do you know how genetics work?

I highly recommend dating taller girls. Hot as fuark.

We actually met online on chatroulette when I was 19, she was 15. We skyped for a long time and really hit it off. Now I'm 27, she's 22 currently. Still going strong.

I wonder if she would have talked to me if we met in person, being that she's quite taller than me. DONT KNOW DONT CARE! FUCK YEAHHHHH

I'm 6'2" and I really like girls ~5'0"

Yeah that's the point.

every girl is short when you're 6'4
tall women do seriously interest me though, but they're pretty rare

I'm 6"3' and I'll take what I can get.

And even let it inside of her. Crazy. Made a baby with her too.

Is it weird I think everyone repping talk girls in this thread is actually a tall girl themselves who can't get any because all the cute tall guys are dating cute short girl? I don't know, but dating short girls feels more natural.

That's too damn short!!! She's practically a midget

I'm in the same boat. I am an equal opportunist

A lot of guys are intimidated by taller girls. Tall girls need love too, though. I'm a short guy, I go right for tall girls. I think those long legs are so fucking hot.

but how tall was your mom's dad?

>having children in the 21st century
>posting on Sup Forums
father of the year over here

hell yeah it sounds so fucking nice!

I have to pass on the good genes b/rother. Glad your gene pool is done after you.

if thats true I would love to be able to talk to all of them

As short as you can get without having dwarf features is what I like.

Short girls. I like spanking and role playing teacher student shit.

No clue, he was a hippie and died of 'brain cancer' before I was born. I put it in quotes as we know it was probably drug related but that's the story accepted in the family.

>We actually met online on chatroulette when I was 19, she was 15. We skyped for a long time and really hit it off. Now I'm 27, she's 22 currently. Still going strong.

Don't get cock yet, my friend. The mid-20s is when the itch really starts for people who have never been in more than one relationship.

If you're still going strong when SHE is 27 or 28, then you can celebrate.

>ASR
>asking if we like

6'6". Jesus, You freak of nature. I could understand maybe 6'. You must be a fucking monster.

I dont know man, a lot of tall girls I've met and had an interest in turned out to have loud personalities, rude princesses, incredibly ungrateful and poor hygeine. Like they seem to just not care about personal hygeine at all. Those are just the ones that I've met and approached bc i thought they looked good from afar, plus some of the ones I've dated, etc

Contrary, all the short girls I've been with are so happy and grateful and they smell amazing, they really care about their appearance probably to make up for their height. They're gentle and sweet and they remember everything you tell them, they love showing off their legs in heels and are more confident in sexy clothes and buying lingerie and being feminine in general. It's like tall girls feel like men. Also, short girls tend to be more fiery and passionate when that time comes,, seems like many tall girls are just depressed as fuck

Honestly tall and short girls must be two seperate species lol

That's the plan. We're doing great so far. She's finishing up her Masters' degree. Took her virginity when she was 17, fuck yeah.

I'd normally be very concerned with a long term relationship with a virgin, but she's very different, and very intelligent. She's not a dumb slut that goes out and gets wasted every weekend. Very mature for her age. I hit the jackpot bros, I'm making it!

Height doesn't matter as long as she's no more than half my age.

So like 4"11? I met this 4'11 white girl who honestly just looks like a small adult, in pictures she looks totally normal i was surprised at her height when i met her in person, kinda threw me off but her social skills are way better than mine so she covered for me. Seriously it's like she's just scaled down model, even her voice is normal

Sup Forums isn't around any girls

I think you're going after the wrong tall girls... Get the thin, fit ones, not the chubby nerdy social awkward ones.

I can see how if a girl is tall, and not absolutely beautiful, that her height can hinder her socially even more, and turn her into a female neckbeard.

But if you find a tall girl who is really beautiful, comfortable with her height, and has had her self esteem constantly reinforced throughout her life, she should be "normal"

So, 7?

ah
i ask because my grandpa was a manlet and i blame him for being a manlet myself

sadly i agree
i feel like a total piece of shit becuase I always thought I would just have one gf and marry her and that would be all
but now im 24 and fuck i want to have different gf's
but i dont wnat to break up with my current gf because shes a great girl
fuck bros