No one will help me learn to drive and I don't have access or money for car/insurance...

No one will help me learn to drive and I don't have access or money for car/insurance. I'm thinking of just going with a Motorcycle then.

The problem is motorcycles tend to look more dangerous for the rider. Also I don't know how steep the learning curve is. I need something I can learn quickly and basically.

need feedback.

Can you ride a bicycle? Motorcycles are easier than that.

If you want to drive a car, listen, user, just save some money if you work and attend a driving class.

Or play GTA IV. Driving physics are realistic as long as you play realistically.

I don't know, man. Need more info to help you.

Thank you for your reply. The reason why driving schools are a no go for me is because they cost upwards of $60 per hour and to perfect it would take a while.

Meanwhile Bikes are small, cheaper, less insurance, and they look as though I have more control and general site over something that's only about 6-7 feet long.

But I hear horror stories that they're dangerous and can get you killed far easier than a car. Either way I don't plan on doing action stunts on a motorcycle or piloting one on a high danger area. I just need a cheap vehicle for long distance transportation.

Motorcycles are farmore dangerous and most fatal accidents happen to people in their first few years of riding motorcycles because they don't know WTF they are doing.

Also, enjoy rain,snow, any slightly cold day, getting groceries etc with a motorcycle.

motorcycles are easy to ride. you just gotta worry about other people on the road. most people dont pay attention while driving. insurance and gas will be way cheaper for a cruiser.

>more control

Only if you know what you are doing. And motorcycles cannot brake hard and turn at the same time. You chose one or the other, or try to do both and crash.

Weather isn't a problem. I usually hike it on foot in all weather going to where I need to go like work anyway.

However the danger fatality rate is what spooks me.

I think a motorcycle is for you user, atleast if you die or become a dribbling vegatable its not a real loss to society is it.

As long as I crash into you when I die. The cracking sound of your bones in between the tires would give me a big thrill right before I send you to hell.

This. Most crashes are from other drivers in the road not looking before they change lanes. I like motorcycles but the real issue with them is driving in the rain or other elements and carrying things like groceries.

Initial user here.

All right. If you need something cheap for long distance, then a motorcycle is your best choice.

As I said initially, they're easier than bicycles.

Moreover, they're much less expensive than (most) cars, so you should be set after saving money.

However, depending on where you live and how risk you want to be, you'll still need to apply for a license.

I can't help you beyond that point, though. I've only ever driven trucks,, and I haven't used anything other than public transport for the past three years.

Best of luck, user.

Excellent, I hope i do atleast die and you become a dribbling vegatable you fucking autist

A vegetable still living with hope of coming out of it is much more preferable to an fat comic nerd burning in hell for eternity :)

Thanks this will do. I wonder if there are blind spots on bikes.

I have a motorcycle licence just for pure fun, not for daily traveling. Get a car licence first, if you are US fag you have super cheap and super easy tests for a driving licence unlike EU. At least in germany, you have a really tough test and you have to spent a lot of money for a car driving licence. As said, if US fag, do some driving lessons, they are cheap as hell in your country, also your test is a piece of cake, even an ape can pass them.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

>Weather isn't a problem.
when you start going at highway speeds, a little rain or cold starts to be much different then when you are walking.

Honestly, depending on where you live and what the local regulations for motorcycles are, you have a lot of options.

One option is to get a larger motor scooter. 250cc engine has enough speed and power for longer drives, and it is an automatic transmission, so very easy to learn to use, almost just like coasting on a bicycle

>One option is to get a larger motor scooter.

hmm..will look into

Get a car. Use public transportation until then.
If you get a motorcycle, you're putting your life into the hands of every fucking idiot on the road.

>o your test is a piece of cake, even an ape can pass them.
Unfortunately, this is true. hardly takes any time to learn, and can be done in a rental car.

I've taken the test and passed it. Got the permit, but parents are too fucked up in the head to help me use car for practice.

I still need to gather enough cash for 60 per hour driving lessons then.

where do you live?

remember there is a driving test for Motorcycles too. But depending on where you live you may have a few options?