Why the fuck does nu-Sup Forums like Trump so much?

why the fuck does nu-Sup Forums like Trump so much?

We don't, we just avoid jumping on the blind hate bandwagon, because a trend is all it is. We make trends, not follow them

Sup Forums = internet hate machine
who generates hate like trump atm?

Libcucks

actual cuck

>internet hate machine
You don't even know what it actually means retard. You just heard the word and got your edgy self all excited. You're the cancer 2013

Sup Forums is the internet hate machine
but that was years ago
what the fuck is nu-Sup Forums?

Evil twin of emo-/b

Sup Forums is full of autists. Plain and simple. The only reason trump is still as popular as he is with the general population is because the republicans have a base that will vote republican no matter what

I saw this guy in concert when I was 11 and even then I knew he was a fucking psychopath. I delivered wood to one of his camps one time, and he came by in his zebra print bronco and bullshit while we unloaded. Nice guy, but he's a fucking nutcase.

>

recognize

imagine being such a piece of shit that everything makes you mad and because of that you want to make everyone else mad and vote for a sack of shit con man

Hes a master level shitposter ONE OF US

this

WRONG

this dude keep spamming
man I got a whole milhouse folder I could drop but it'll never be a meme

faggot

i know what you meme

>some mental Iillness
You realize that what is did is much more reasonable than the headline implies, right?

Also hello samefag

>reasonable

implying

I am mad and here are my pictures:

Retards flock to the loudest idiots

That filename. Kek

Looks like the top row saw the colleges they were in for what they were. Liberal cuck-faggotry cesspolls while the bottom row got their asses rammed and force fed far left liberal ideologies.

did no one see the amount of lies and hypocrisy hillary was running on

Trump is Sup Forums in person form.

Checked

A non legally binding agreement Obama single handily tried to force us into without congressional approval and who was hoping to coerce the next president to follow through with. Also the USA really did get the really shafted in that deal while countries that were producing all the huge majority of the pollution didnt have to do jack squat. The USA is already self conscious about the pollution it produces and takes steps to minimize it. This bullshit agreement did nothing for us and helped us in no way. Get sucking that CNN dick.

Uneducated trash with inferiority complex detected

>got their asses rammed and force fed far left liberal ideologies

I take it you've never set foot in a college classroom.

Nope. But you can just stay mad faggot. Keep weeping into your pillow at the though of Trump for 8 years.

yeah thats how bad trump is, he's making crooked hillary look awesome

I think hillary's presidency would have collapsed. she had some kind of illness and there has been corruption since the 90s

>Keep weeping into your pillow at the though of Trump for 8 years
Jokes on u. I don't mind who's president because I pay enough attention to know that nothing significant changes based on who's president.

But u should really come up with a new mantra. This whole anti intellectual anti education nonsense is old and tired. It just makes people like u sound like insecure gutter trash. Face it: the people with educations generally get the best jobs, highest salaries, respect, and live in houses that don't have wheels. They achieved and u didn't. The bums will always lose.

Oh look, another trump thread

Take this petty dumb shit to pol

silly faggot