youtube.com/watch?v=i9CTMnjMV28
youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Hitler
> Hasselhoff
> Thor
> Triceracop

kys reddit

Tryhard garabe meme-reel made by millenial hipster who have never seen an 80's B-Movie.

A movie like Faster is way more a B-Movie than that memetastic shit.

Faster is a kind of mocie George P. Cosmatos would've made if he was alive. A true B-Movie.

B-Movie doesn't mean shlock for shlocks sake

Biodick?

>so much trash potential ruined by one of the worst scripts ever written

you forgot
>worst director
>worst actors
>worst artistic direction
>worst screenplay
sasuga reddit

Absolute fucking garbage.

Try Turbo Kid, Drive, and The Guest.

I'm not sure what classifies as a b-movie these days, but I thought Hardcore Henry was absolutely fucking fantastic - I was grinning like a small stupid child all the way through.

The Man From Earth is also a good non-action pick for a cold and comfy night.

I thought Chronicles of Riddick and Pitch Black were both better, but I guess the new one wasn't bad. I need to watch it again.

This one was great.

DUDE IT'S BAD ON PURPOSE

>I was grinning like a small stupid child all the way through.
I'm guilty of this too

I haven't watched Turbo Kid but from the outside it looks like the memiest redditest second hand nosltalgia-est millennial pandering crapfest possible. I'd lump it in with Kung Fury as part of very the worst of "le epin" lazy pandering.

>The Man From Earth is also a good non-action pick for a cold and comfy night.

It's fucking awful I don't know why people keep recommending it. Freshman level debate about like, totally big issues brah

Gobble Gobble motherfucker

>I haven't watched Turbo Kid but from the outside it looks like the memiest redditest second hand nosltalgia-est
>I haven't watched Turbo Kid
yup clearly you haven't.
Watch it and try to find a single meme. It's not even making references.

Because the characters are endearing, the dialogue is enjoyable, and it's extremely comfy.
It's a nice little movie, even if you're already familiar with the subject. I've probably watched it 7 or 8 times over the last few years.
I can understand why some people don't like it, such is taste.

This movie does Fast and Furious better than any Fast and Furious movie did.

Its actually fun as hell to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=i9CTMnjMV28

>not in english

Fuck, I watched it on Netflix a while back

>Fast Drive
what an amazing title

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
Idle Hands.
Chillerama (mostly for the brilliant "Diary of Anne Frankenstein")
Iron Sky
Machete... not sure if it counts as a proper B-Movie.
Postal

Iron Sky sounds hilarious, I'm definitely watching that right now.

Did he pay for this movie himself ? He really likes that character, huh...

I fucking love the Riddick movies and I don't care

Chronicles of Riddick is one of my favourite goddamn movies fuck it

I wish Riddick had just been him alone surviving on an alien world, the Pitch Black rehash wasn't that good and but was still fun

I want more crazy sci-fi fantasy worldbuilding with space Conan and interstellar magic death cults

Fuck I want another Riddick game, you fuckers play Escape From Butcher Bay?

But it cost 38 million

Anybody who plays video games is an enemy of this board and needs to fuck off immediately, their very existence is a threat to quality cinema.

The Riddick movies are all cool as fuck especially Chronicles

Riddick is based off of his Drow ranger from his D&D games he plays

Fun fact: he played D&D with Karl Urban and Judi Dench on the set of Chronicles

I never watched any Riddick movie because I have an irrational hate of Vin

This fucking garbage is nothing but a weak attempt at ripping off Danger 5

Nah he's a good lad, and actually loves making the movies, he's personally invested

Ive always hoped for more ambitious original movie universes, there are so few its riddickulous Everything is an adaptation or a remake, and everything else is a singular movie. The only thing that comes to mind that was trying to get off the ground with its own universe was Jupiter Ascending.

loved the fact they went back to the feel of the first movie with this one

it felt very 80's kinda like screamers

John Carter of Mars is seriously my favorite modern B-Movie. I wish there was more sword and planet shit out there

>sword and planet

My nigga

This. I actually just watched it last night and loved it. It's a really fun movie that doesn't take itself too seriously but seriously enough that it's actually sincere in what it's trying to do. Plus the violence is actually really over the top and fun.

Yeah and? The cost of filmmaking has skyrocketed so much that 40 million dollars is a legitimate B-movie budget.

Paranormal Activity was made with like a camcorder and a one room set but I wouldn't call it a B-movie due to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

I'm sorry but I can't stop reading the poster as Farter.

>Someone else has actually heard of this
Great movie premise that actually delivers.

People have even posted webms of it on this site.

Its extremely popular once it hit Netflix

Never once seen one, post em if you have em.

Didn't save any.

You guys are forgetting the best one

I remember watching an early cut (incomplete greenscreen and all) like years ago when me and a few friends were drunk as fuck.

Great laugh.

>Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
>>>/redddit/

I could see it being a pretty fun B-movie too

We have streamed Kung Pow on this board before >reddit even became a meme on here

what actually determines what makes a B-movie? is it just budget? cause if so primer definitely counts and is one of the best movies I've seen recently.

>the term more precisely identified a film intended for distribution as the less-publicized, bottom half of a double feature
It's not strictly about money. For example: if we lived in ye olde times a double feature would have The Martian as the A movie and Riddick as the B movie.

it's popular as fuck, Guy.

Thats surprising to me, never really hear anyone mention it, Im happy it found a following.

>when you look on imdb and realise just how many awesome, genuinely good flicks the mineral has done

no thanks.

it's a Budget movie

>I wish Riddick had just been him alone surviving on an alien world
Give me this.

>you fuckers play Escape From Butcher Bay?

Fucking vidya kino. Even Dark Athena is great

Why can't that shit be on Steam again

I just got the GOG version. The license probably expired on steam.

>buying digital
pirate that shit you fucking cuck

butchers bay is literally one of the best games ever made mate, but yeah, we should fuck of to Sup Forums

Same developers made The Darkness game, that one will tug at your heart strings

That fucking ending, man, on the island, chasing down Paulie Franchetti to the lighthouse, the eclipse closing in, gives me shivers

No picture but

Bulletproof Monk

Literally greatest movie ever made.