Assasins Creed

What can we expect from this new Assasins Creed movie?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpO8BO6GWSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noone expects the Spanish inquisition!

>Budget $150–200 million

total disaster

>yet another subpar movie based on a videogame
>a shitty one on top of that
Just fucking end it.

>Ezio, we need you to stop the terrible vatican and the pope
>"ctrl + a and upwards" I'm going to stop the pope

Pure kino

>assasin's creed cinematic trailers were the only remotely good thing about the entire franchise
>digital reconstruction of some random historical locations with nice effects accompanied by modern music that somewhat fits

>movie trailer
>"muh dik - the music" in the background

We can expect it to be mediocre at best like every other video game movie ever made.

It will probably have nice visuals like that Macbeth movie Fass did with Kurzel but nothing else.

The first vidya kino
Expect less than 40% on rotten tomatoes, critics are biased towards video game movies, Warcraft was good

Sup Forumsermin leave

>11th of may

We already had this m8

>Director, Screenwriter and Star of MacBeth adaption are making the AC movie

it's gonna be the first vidya kino

Kek

I like the games but they shouldn't be making a movie about it, they just fuck it up constantly.

Are there any other movies based on the reconquista?

>Kanye West
>Fassbender
>Spanish inquisition
>White Ninjas
Already Kino

This guy gets it.
Just a tip from a ex-long time fan of the series: go watch it with zero expectations. The whole series has taught me that expectations is worse than a failure itself.

I'm expecting a few good fight scenes, nothing amazing, just flashy.
mediocre modern day bits since they don't give a shit about them anymore lol

hypest moment will be the initial leap of faith

I'm fucking baffled by this. Their music choice along with the action in the video game trailers has almost always been top notch and then...

... We get a shitty bland trailer with Kanye West's shitty song playing over it.

Shills threads, RT threads, and your regular dose of shitposting

A shallow but fun action movie.

Not worty paying for but worth torrenting.

A lot of 'What went right' threads

Fassbender is a sell out whore. No doubt he was the one who corrupted the director and talked him into doing video game shit.

>Inb4 somebody comes along and starts shilling for Kanye

Regardless of whether you think the song is good or not it was a horrible and unfitting choice for the trailer. Hell, even a quick edit somebody on YT threw together in 15 minutes sounds better just using the soundtrack to the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpO8BO6GWSM

Kanye and Drake in trailers are the only way you get the most basic of black people to see a movie.

I don't think they'll be seeing this either way so it's totally wasted effort.

Is this good?

Amazing film. Middling Shakespeare adaptation though. If you're looking to become more familiar with the source material this is not the best film to watch.

Visually amazing.

"Visually amazing" is code for boring shit that looks pretty.

Thanks friends

niggers love ubisoft though.

>21st month

Did some Evil Turbo Lord take over or some shit?

Its well worth watching for the cinematography and music on its own, even if you have no idea whats going on (which you won't unless your well versed in Macbeth)