Born white

>Born white
>born in 1st world country
>end up being 165cm
What do?

get operation where they add to your bones and make you taller,cause you white first worlders can do that.also get nosejobs penis enlargement and many other goodies.you faggot

>Can't afford any of those, I'm from the lowerclass.

wuuuut? white and first world has a lower class????!!! noooooo
get special shoes.ive heard they can raise height a bit without showing

1 65 aint that short..work out and build a body

How 165 is not short?... all my siblings are taller than me, when I go outside? Everyone is taller than me, including women. How is that not short? seriously considering sudoku

how old are you? any more room for growth?

When I was 18 I had my doubts, when to doctor did x ray shit. I will not grow.

theres only 1 answer OP, move to ireland grow a beard, dye everything red call yourself shamus.

do not sudoku, lots of girls dont mind shorter men,work on your confidence,,dont despair

if youre that short you could become an excellent trap for some homo.

>Born white
>born in 1st world country
>end up being 165cm
What do?

>Marry a shorter ugly nigress.
>Realize that ugly nigress thinks she deserves more.
>Nigress squirts out kid, waits for optimal time for divorce.
>Get financially crippled in divorce and lose kid.
>Realize you've never fucked a woman you were remotely attracted to in your life.
>Realize you are no too poor to ever date again.
>Kill yourself.

This is the new way of life for men in the west where women get more than they have ever deserved and men can go kill themselves.

whats the rest of ytou look like OP?? are you fat? skinny? plz describe..
cause nice looking guys can get away with it

Why not date midgets?

Very very very hairy. 133 lbs... what else do you wanna know?

money, lot's of.

browse Sup Forums

unibrow hairy? i mean are you presentable,do you consider yourself good looking,i wanna know basicaly if youre butt ugly or presentable,,post a pic at least..

this---->

Weirdly enough, I have hairy everywhere on my body. including ass, legs chest BACK OF FUCKING NECK. But no unibrow. Do I look okay? I guess I'm average. i'm not disgusting... but also not hot.

ok then... work on the hairy thing (wax,hair removal creams)..keep yourself in good physical condition,develop skills and confidence.and dont give up,this is all i can recomend,,keep this up and im sure your life will eventually change