Hi /b

Hi /b

I'm trying to get pictures off my sisters phone. i can normally have access to it for short amounts of time (I know her password). So is there anyway i can transfer it to my phone without her knowing (without using a computer)

Also i noticed she has photo vault on her phone. Is there anyway to get to these pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enchantedcloud.photovault&hl=en_GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is, but i'm not gonna tell you. kek.

bump

What kind of phone does she have?

its a moto g4. so an android

email them to yourself and delete the email

You can probably access them through the file manager app that's pre installed on the phone, given that she hasn't locked that too or locked the photos specifically.

she doesnt have a file manager app so im guessing im going to need to download it on her phone. I'm just trying to leave no traces.

Ok you incestuous pervert, read the bible and use it to cover your erect junk and approach your sister face-to-face and ask her for the photos you want. She has a right to privacy that you should not invade. So ask up and show her your real colors, you nasty.

Might be able to transfer via bluetooth; if you can pair your phone with hers, you'll have to click one message prompt before you view the files on her phone. You'll be able to transfer them to yours without her seeing any form of message, as long as you're near her phone.

>read the bible
The one full of incest?

You dumb nigger. Literally text it to your number and delete the text in her phone

She must have older an version that doesn't have the file manager. Downloading one may work.

Have you watched any of those videos? None of it is conducted in a pervy way. It's the all recorded in the same way as in pantomimes and cartoons; guy dressed as spider man hangs out with girl dressed as elsa; oh no spiderman is a naught boy and peaks up her skirt half way through the video! Que spidermans snickers and elsa pointing her finger angrily. You'll see worse shit in an action man film and on day to day childrens' TV.

wrong thread

Why don't you just send them to your phone and delete the message afterwards on her phone?

>implying anyone who reads the bible is in this shithole posting in these shitthreads with shitheads like us
>implying its not bait

More importantly, post them since Sup Forums helped you out.

Bluetooth ..

Lit the dumbest and most traceable method kys faggo

adb pull

Se Explorer has a wifi transfer plugin both phones need to have it and be on the same wifi... Can also run in background and even share her pics and vids folder as a network folder real time... Doesnt leave any logs and traces afaik after u get rid of the program... Or just hide it

Important use version 3.2.5.5
Its the latest good version ... Newer ones have too much bloat ware and ads

going to need a pc to do that, probably not going to get enough time with her phone to be able to do that

Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Which photo vault? Many photo vaults can be broken into.

i believe its this one for android play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enchantedcloud.photovault&hl=en_GB