At what minute did you press shift delete?

At what minute did you press shift delete?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//pol/yps/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73275924/#73286985
youtube.com/watch?v=6qOc8zoLbAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i didn't even download it
green room was enough anti white propaganda

anyways, i did it at 17.25

Why are you millenials so easily triggered?

I just finished watching it. I liked it.

They kept up the tension throughout the whole thing, Radcliffe isn't bad in it. And the whole message of the movie seems to be "these white supremacists are good/decent/normal guys that have been radicalized. they're just like you and me, look how normal they live. they want whats best for their children and they think they have a solution how to make a better world"

Even the radio show host reports him to the FBI when approached.

It's definitely more than "hurr durr white people are nazis". But this site is full of angsty teenagers and Sup Forumsyps who probably see themselves in the faggoty nazis.

You tell us, born after 1990

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//pol/yps/
careful now
you don't want to get done in for ban evading again do you?

The moment I realised it wasn't about the true Imperium.

89 actually.

I'm having trouble framing a response to you because I cannot believe someone can be this dumb.

So you think one person uses the word Sup Forumsyp? I don't get it. You're using language to communicate but I have a feeling you fail to grasp the core concept.

Grats, mate. You're still a millennial.

>Millennial asks why Millennials are triggered

I was born in 87, you dumb faggot

Where are you guys watching this? Are there torrents or something?

That's still a millennial. If you're whining about not being a millennial on this board then you're a millennial.
People over 30 would just ignore being called a millennial.
(I too am a millennial, you got me)

That makes you a millenial by most definitions you fool.

Stop trying to do the "Generation RIGHT after me turned to shit" cliche, it's not a good luck.

What a fucking idiot lmao

you are a millennial if you are born around 82 or later.

so, you are the dumb faggot :^)

>The film was released on August 19, 2016 in a limited release and through video on demand by Lionsgate Premiere.[1]

Yes

ooh cool i thought it was theatrical

there's something called a theater. look it up

Holy shit, jej.

Why is green room anti-white propaganda?I

Hahahahaha btfo

By your definition, everyone on this site must be millennial. Now, if everyone is a millennial what's the point in even using this term?

i thought the garage scene was a bit anti-climatic. the buildup was tense but the payoff felt a bit weak

Because nu4chan likes to pretend that it's more evolved than normies cause they're le redpilled and part of that separation is pretending they don't have a generational group.

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

I quit around 11 minute mark after hearing this:

"You're focused on the islamic guys. I get it. We all create a narrative based on what we think is important. We see what we want to see. But just because you're not looking at something...
...doesn't mean it's not there."

>5.4 but still getting flickjobs

same

are these type of groups even real anymore

ahh yes white terrorism. The REAL evil in the world right now

*drives a lorry through a crowd killing 80+*

No because most people here hate themselves as well.
So there is no contradiction when hating millennials

>no brown terrorist movies since Flight 93
who could be behind this?

I so badly want to watch this movie but I know it'll just piss me off. I've never bought into the Sup Forums memes but this is so blatantly anti-white propaganda, or at least is just cashing in on the current "white people bad" meme.

I guess making a movie about radical Islamists would be a bit unsafe though because you'd likely have a Jihadist blow the place up. With white people we just get annoyed and complain.

i feel my brain melting

>nonpartisan, left-leaning

ok i know its a meme to say but this really does make u think

By true do you mean Roman, or a fantasy world called Warhammer 40k?

the ride never ends

kek every time

Reminder Sup Forums the actual Sup Forums user base welcomes you here. It those that come from the the /who/, /got/ generals and capeshit tourists from Sup Forums and Sup Forums that do not.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73275924/#73286985
>I've been here for two years but I'm not sick enough to venture away from Sup Forums. Which is already fucked up sometimes with the fixation some people have with the Walking Dead girl.

topkek

y tho

I thought it was pretty good. Harry Potter was great.

The main issue it had was the script needed punching up. A lot of what they had the young skinhead guys saying didn't sound like things actual humans beings would say.

And I really didn't like it when he was doing his internet research and it just showed stills. My GF said it looked like a power point presentation during that part, and I have to agree. At least have it be an over the shoulder shot with him sitting in a computer chair with the images popping up on his computer screen. Give it some context.

wtf I hate white people now

not to derail the thread but why the fuck would you ever be against voter ID laws? dems wanting more hispanic votes?

>dems wanting more hispanic votes?
precisely

Reduces voter turn out for poor and minority voters, same as reducing voting hours/days. Voter fraud's such a hilariously low occurrence that it wouldn't justify the laws.

purely a coincidence I'm sure

PU
CO

youtube.com/watch?v=6qOc8zoLbAA

One point that jumped out at me to was during the scene at the makeshift shooting range when they're doing inventory.

Radcliffe points the gun at like three guys without realizing it during that scene. First he points it downrange and there's a guy just standing downrange of him. Then he points it at the gallery with 2-3 guys hanging out there. Just little details like that made it really hard to believe.

The democrats' illegal immigrant voter base can't vote for them if you need ID

And all their dead supporters too, of course

>Reduces voter turn out for poor and minority voters
How? Can't you get a state ID for just $10?

>Have four years between elections to get a proper ID
>Still doesn't

This is the retarded justification liberals give for abolishing voter ID laws. If you really can't muster what it takes to get an ID, you shouldn't have a say in your political system.

It's almost as if they have another reason for opposing voter ID laws.

Did you know it's also illegal to take a picture of your vote in most states?

Good luck proving you were a victim of voter faud (don't worry though - it's rarely proven so therefore it's not a problem).

As a neo-nazi I feel offended by this movie

really?

I'm taking a pic of my ballet this nov

Hope you don't mean the jews, who fucking hate muslims, made most anti-muslim films the last 25 years and are running away from Europe

If you meant the Saudis, then maybe

Everyone get a load of this retard.

>Why do minorities not have IDs?

All I know is black and latino voters are less likely to have ID or a driver's license, and none of those things are constitutionally required to vote to begin with, which is why states that put voter ID laws into place usually get the feds on them about it.

As for cases of supposed voter fraud, even the Heritage Foundation puts it at something like 200 suspected cases since 2012. Actual number of successful cases would be much lower. I believe in most states those cases are in the single to lower double digits.

The laws are pretty clearly just there to reduce the ability of people to vote Democrat, which is pretty dumb. I'm not a Conservative but I wouldn't try to take away their ability to vote. It would be fairly Un-American, and to be clear, , regardless of stated intent, these laws primarily target citizens, not illegal immigrants. They overwhelmingly favor Conservative candidates in the same way that anything that promotes the younger demographic to vote ends up favoring Liberals.

There's also the issue of it just being bureaucratically wasteful and government nut-hugging. It's a bunch of unnecessary red tape. Something like 10% to 11% of the population doesn't have photo ID. It's not just minorities either, the elderly usually don't have it.

>entire movie is FBI trying to bait people into becoming terrorists

Was it satire?

I actually thought the scene with the sleazy radio host was one of the few good things. I mean Daniel Radcliffe was so obviously trying to bait him.

they don't even hide it anymore

>nonpartisan, left-leaning

This.
No surprise at all.

>implying 200 cases of voter fraud isn't enough to swing a local election

Yeah, who cares that people break the law