>2017
>literally every beta metrofag has this haircut.

Why is this happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-O0tym9Dso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is this happening.
A better question would be;
>Why do you keep posting this thread?

it's an old army haircut, you US fags should be proud

>2017
>not having a nazi haircut
wtf is wrong with you?

why the fuck is the bottom shaved to the skin looks retarded af

Holy fuck I can't agree more. It looks like shit.

Hitlerjugend mein freund

Not really. Here in italy it's happening too. today my friend did the same cut as op picture

because trendy and current

Helps you run faster bro it's aerodynamic, it's math ya fuckin moron get with the times

Millennials

every dude who has this haircut has a giant ass head lmao

That's a dope haircut tho
youtu.be/O-O0tym9Dso

coming from a person who uses 'dope' to describe things, i'm not surprised you think that

I had same haircut and it was really awesome, like you're a samurai or something cool. But, it got on my nerves after a while and cut it off out of impulse.
I wish I still had that haircut because it actually takes effort to get the right length, but it's also a huge fucking pull hazard when you're in a fight. Short hair is OP in fights, long hair can be used against you almost always.

I just cut it off and grew a viking beard instead, much more badass and fulfilling. You don't have to look at yourself questioning whether or not majority of people think your a fag.

>how do trends work

Can't tell if bait or beta fedora faggot

probably cause their girlfriends tell them it looks cool.

i mean it does look cool, objectively i guess, but when you see every dude (read:dud) with it, its gets kinda lame, i suppose that has to do with the human condition though or something like that i dont really know half the time i just type words.

It's just the manbun without the bun for guys that want the manbun look but can't get it because their friends and family tell them it's gay.

This is even true in Tijuana (where guys grow beards to prove that they're not Indians, seriously). They look like extras from a Lord of the Rings movie.

>but it's also a huge fucking pull hazard when you're in a fight

Thanks for the cringe

>but it's also a huge fucking pull hazard when you're in a fight

>I just cut it off and grew a viking beard instead

>badass and fulfilling

Thanks for the cringe

Topkek. Jesus Christ what the hell

better be beta metrofag then color your hair and be feminist or some gender bender binary shit

Yeah, my girlfriend wanted me to get the same haircut (it's called an undercut).
I broke up with her so I'm glad I didn't. I was a long-haired fag though and cut it to medium length. Kinda glad I did. Long hair is a real cunt to maintain

I welcome the screencap of this post as a new staple for cringe threads.

Or you can not be a cuck or feminist and just be a man instead, you fucking autist.

Everyone who has their jimmies rustled by this haircut have their jimmies rustled because they know everyone with this hair cut gets an 10x as much pussy as they do. Then again you get no pussy.

I dunno, there are a lot of faggot guys who get beards now to look manly but they just look like jokes with them and still just as faggy as ever.

because they get pussy where as you don't. if it gets me pussy i will get the haircut.

have you asked a girls opinion on it? they love it.
my female co worker keeps telling me to it a haircut like it.

Eh, that just means you will conform to whatever a girl wants to get pussy and that's not what a girl wants, so you won't

>acne neckbeard .jpg

Spoken like a true beta fag

Beta metrofags screaming loudly that they're beta metrofags without saying a word. How's that bad?

So you will do whatever a girl asks you too just to get Pussy...... true beta confirmed.
Real men don't put up with that shit and still get pussy.
Get some testosterone.

No, a betafag is someone who worships women and does everything to appeal to them. Women want a men who know what they want and get it. Not some loser who constantly tries to appeal to them just to get laid. It makes you look pathetic.

your cringe outweighs your digits
well done user

Anons who try to explain to other anons what a girl actually wants *cringe* your fedora and neck beard are showing

KEK

kys user

Gay