Suicide Squad Drag

This is a famous queen's take on female versions of Suicide Squad characters. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

She also did some 90's cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6q5Gwb82UFI
youtube.com/watch?v=VunkjFoSvv4
youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

sweetie this is a drag queen, not a tranny

it's a gay guy that knows its a guy, just playing female characters

>she
This shit needs to fucking STOP

why do all drag queens look like some insane asian/latino abomination

Because they're genetic scum and need to be fucking eradicated

it's refering to the person, no one is claiming that's not a male

What a fucking freak

come on user this one is pretty cool

Low quality shade

Transgender people outdate many of the things you mention though

she looks pretty good in these but totally busted on these

someone post the mlp ones

why the long face

Why do they always do that heavy make-up around the nose?, it looks fucking weird and is a clear identifier that its a fucking guy. No woman puts her makeup like that.

except him wasn't female....

>No woman puts her makeup like that.
it's a caricature, meant to be over the top. they arent actually trying to pass or mirror the opposite gender

yeah he is a bit of an exception, drag characters are overwhelming female but he still has enough camp and overly feminine elements for it to be considered drag in some form

for the nose to appear thinner since men usually have a wider nose than women

drag queens don't pretend they are traps

youtube.com/watch?v=6q5Gwb82UFI

ahaha holy shit that is great

nightmare fuel right there

enjoy

>implying you wouldn't fuck Courtney Act

Good job on the makeup and costumes, what do you want we do say? Is this bait?

no but I would fuck shane jenek

>she

read

Drag queens aren't trans. Calm down there little Sup Forumsyp. I am curious where you studied psychology however.

Going to see these queens tonight. It's going to be amazing.

are you gonna fuck one of them while in drag user?

youtube.com/watch?v=VunkjFoSvv4

8:00

I'm going with my wife, but I would.
ChiChi is too perfect

I for one am glad this bitch isnt going far in All Stars 2

>does 365 days of drag
>AS2 entrance look is mediocre

Same, PhiPhi is only good when causing drama with Sharon.

>she

Drag queens are even more degenerate than real trannies.

drag queens are by far the most redpilled and anti sjw group of gays

youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg

rupaul literally has songs called ladyboy and tranny chaser, one of his show's catchprases is "you got shemail!"

yeah, but they are less mentally ill than trannys

Jesus Fuck that person is ugly as fuck why even live they should kill themselves.

I bet my left nut you're less attractive than him