Hey hey USA, how many kids will you kill today?

Hey hey USA, how many kids will you kill today?

That's not a fucking assault weapon. It's just a fancy looking rifle. Fucking idiots. It performs just like the old hunting rifle in grandpa's closet. You gonna seriously outlaw grandpa's rifle?

You heartless cunt.

like 40 probably

she's got good trigger discipline, with proper training i imagine she could pick off between 20-30 of her classmates with good preparation, maybe more.

all of them including you for being a faggot

statistically, 3300 children are murdered in the US every day. most of those happen in a doctors office though. But seeing how most of those are liberals and minorities I see no reason to stop it.

depends on how many bombs we drop on whichever shit hole you live in.

haha right, cause its never the girls on the conservative right who get knocked up.

>trigger discipline
kek her finger is on the fucking trigger

>finger literally on the trigger
>good trigger discipline

?????????????????

A SURPRISE EGG LIE!

The 80's American ripoff candy egg "Surprise Egg" is why we don't have Kender Eggs in the US.

That image is actually somewhat annoying.

Kinder Eggs are a chocolate candy thats target demographic is children.

Assault rifles demographic is adults. And while a child could buy a snickers and walk out, I would pay to see where a kid that size just bought that gun and walked out the store.

Good discipline for shooting classmates?

Do you think she is mad slant eyes blew the curve?

You know, the ones who were never taught about sex in any fashion and were just told "WAIT TILL YOUR MARRIED!".

More than sure one of them have never gotten pregnant.

The hell she does, her finger is in the guard.

Hopefully you are killed in a car accident of some sort this day. And when you are there is a child eating a kinder egg

ask the niggers, i dindu nuffin

Got all this ammo to protect me from filthy children

You realize it's mostly niggers who leave guns laying around for kids to find, right?

As many as it takes to make thew world a better place.

Checkem

How many ya got?

not enough