haha

dead meme general?

t. pleb who didn't get Bravo's vision

>shoot a man
>throw him out of plane

Bravo

Someone get this hothead out of here

what's a big guy for you gonna do to stop me

He's just opening the dialogue with some lighthearted small talk.

by threatening to shoot him before throwing him off the plane?

Will Sup Forums ever shut up about this fucking scene?

The men are hooded, they don't know CIA is waving his gun around.

it's a big scene

Except for when he fucking fires it and no one has ear protection on

I would if someone would just tell me about Bane already

Why would he make a man go deaf if he also wanted to ask him questions?

Planes are loud, they probably just thought it was the usual rattling.

What he was shooting at?

He was shooting at the earth.

Why would he do that? There are two opposing schools of thought on this. They both see it as a clear expression of his relationship with the divine:

1. CIA has become disillusioned with God and vents his frustration by firing his gun at the earth, god's creation. "He didn't fly so good" mockingly refers to Jesus as a failed angel (while also implying a limited understanding of the Bible). CIA and his men see themselves as "god's abandoned children" and wander this forsaken earth to help other lost souls they deem innocent and in need of their protection (Dr. Pavel)

2. CIA not only believes in God, but he acts as his loyal servant and seeks to carry out his will. He and his men form a clique of self-declared holy warriors and crusade into foreign lands to carry out a modern day inquisition. He misses no opportunity to mock God's eternal opponent, the devil. When he's shooting at the ground, he's really shooting at the hell below. "He didn't fly so good" is a mockery of the devil as Lucifer, the fallen angel.

That this rich dualistic subtext has only now been brought to light is a testament to the subtlety of Nolan's stroytelling.

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

U U U U

Found the ledditor.

>>>/got/

>implying baneposting isn't a reddit-tier meme

I personally subscribe to the second school of thought, as CIA's character is one who strikes me as an honest man, willing to do God's honest work. But I could see how one would interpret it the other way, and if one does, it still implies a certain amount of religiosity on the part of Nolan since CIA's limited understanding of the Bible would be something akin to mocking those who mock God. Very good Nolan very Bravo.

I thought he was critiquing the hired gun about how much tea he drank, maybe implying he was a bit fat or maybe it was an attack on his masculinity.

At any rate, is Loyal Tea an actual brand? I didn't think Bravo Nolan would stoop to such blatant advertising, but I thought I would ask.

Why does reddit love this scene so much?

Or perhaps they wonder about your encyclopedic knowledge of the daily going-ons of reddit instead of hiding the thread.

>lol just ignore it Sup Forumsro
Classic reddit

4 u

Is this Sup Forums or reddit? Make up your mind, hothead.

>implying Sup Forums isn't literally ͏reddit
epic
screenshotting this for /r/Sup Forums

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

When will reddit let go of this meme?

When reddit stops getting triggered by it.

Why did Bane took a corpse to change for Dr Pavel but not one for wreckage brother?

>why does he wear the mask?
Gee I dunno Bill, maybe to hide his face or distort his voice like most terrorists?

Why was he so interested in bane anyway?

They wanted people to think Dr. pavelheer died and the lone hired gun was supposed to be Bane.

But why would they let wreckage brother die if they could have put another random corpse???

why does everyone love this scene so much?

Coming up with two corpses might be tricky. And there's the whole issue of lugging them around.

All you gotta do is show us his body

Has the fire started?

He's reddit just like Baneposters

CIA calling in himself, his men, dr. pavel but only one of them was not part of the plan

YESH

>Wàsgette Ittin caught part of your plan?
Who is this Ittin character? what does he have to do with Bane's plan?