Just got hired

Just got hired
what am I in for?

Go on...

Well done user.
Best grocery store in Florida

What's your store #?

Would try to apply for the summer, but I wasn't hired last year.

You'll get out of it whatever you put into it.

Get ready to deal with rich bratty costumers and old people trying to make your life annoying as fuck but you also get to see some thicc ass women

you are in for hell worked there for 2 years

Depends on the department you go hired into. Customer Service blows dick and so does Deli.
If you can try to transfer to a fresh department like produce or meat thats where the money is at.

i was in deli btw

this

grocery isn't terrible either, just a ton of annoying ass people.

I was customer service for like 6 months, management is extremely biased to whoever kisses ass. If you call out for a sick day or any possible emergency they will cut your hours. If you they call you on your off day and ask if you wanna take a shift and you say no they will cut your hours. If you request any days off they will cut your hours. Also you aren't allowed to go above 35 hours a week but the most you'd ever get anyways would be like 20, factor in shit minimum wage and Publix is a shit job to have unless it's just a here and there side job. Keep looking for other places to work.

You literally just described every entry-level job out there. What the fuck did you actually expect?

I know your off days are important to hit that bong and eat cheetos, but shit man. You get what you go for.

You wont stay at minimum for long. If you do your job well you will get 50-75 cent raises every six months. I've been working there for 2 years and I am at 13.50/hr.

he is right like i said 2 years in the deli never got moved up to full time never got more than 35 and they will cut you if you call out or dont come in when they need you and they have the habbit of keeping you over if someone calls out and just cut your hours later in the week

never got over a $.25 raise

Smiling at and helping customers in a friendly manner.

Probably shit wage though.

enjoy being an indentured servant

>the city of wage slaves

Truth... every entry-level min-wage job is like that.

lol i buy sandwiches from there with my obamabux
imagine WORKING for money
lmfao
i pay no taxes either
it's literally the same amount of money as this kid is going to make busting his ass 40 hours a week lmao

you need to transfer stores nigga.

my obama bux ran out. only had 2 years and a cellular telephone