We all have them Sup Forums get it off your chest

we all have them Sup Forums get it off your chest.

I ruined a friendship with a girl I want to date with drunk cuddling. I'm 99 percent sure she liked me too, but for some reason the cuddling made things awkward and we have barely talked since

i love your mom

i'd think that cuddling would make a relationship more likely.

I would think so too. She even asked me to come over to her dorm and stay the night when her roommate wasn't there. Like it was clear she liked me and I liked her back. But we went to a party, got drunk, and spent the night together cuddling in a bunch of cute positions and for whatever reason, things were just awkward between us and we stopped.

Some time in 3 years i play to go on a crime spree

When I was looking after the cat of a family when they were away, I used their daughter's panties to jerk off to completion in her room.

daughters age ?

I've been fucking an ex from a few years ago while my wife is home being a miserable bitch.

I post pics of myself on her pretty often for guys to tribute. My bf doesnt know. I know i need to stop and its risky, but it turn me on seeing strangers cocks get hard because of me

Lmao, that's not me. Please ignore

I like trannies

That's really not a bad thing.

I wanna fuck my cousins. They're all 8s and 9s out of 10s I've saw 2 of them naked and when I was 8 years old the youngest was 9 her and I played doctor and I remember her putting my kid cock in her mouth and me spreading and kissing her pussy

i once masturbated to Boku no pico.

Don't worry, just know that you probably avoided wasting your time on some pathetic self-obsessed fragile husk of a human

I have a cum tribute problem too. It wouldn't be so addictive if anybody actually fucking tributed the pictures I posted or didn't lead me into dead end kik convos

Can you post a pic?

I think my older cousin (26) wants to have sex with me (22). She's being overly nice to me, doing things for me, and wants to hang out with me alone. The only time I've experienced this from life was women who desired to be intimate with me.

Pic related. Imagine her except with blonde hair.

What do?

DON'T FUCKING DO IT. A lifetime of regret awaits. Sever connection if you need to, just DO. NOT. DO. IT.

I fap to medical stuff , I know its disgusting but also pretty hot. Getting checked up by some hot girl or shit.

I masturbate to girls who I don't have the courage to talk to at school. Daily. And it's destroying me.

I have fucked other women while being married. About eight or nine, and been invited to fuck numerous others. Several of the women, I have fucked a number of times.

Im going to have sex with the girl down the street very soon, and just tell my girlfriend im skating to the coney.

there is a diffrence between brotherly love then lets fuck love. unless she directly flirted with you DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. if you do it your entire life will be ruined

ive killed 12 people,,,randomly,in the past 3 years

is that your biggest secret? a fetish? jesus your life must be boring

I'm with a girl who's much younger than me, loves sex and gets off on what i do to her but she can't make me cum and I feel numb inside when she says I love you and I simply say it back so I can keep fucking her to make myself feel good for having someone who genuinely enjoys me but I get no happier while being with her

cause she wanted to fuck and you were weird and wanted to "cuddle in a bunch of cute positions"

That's an actual, oh shit.

Maybe she wanted you to fuck her and now thinks you don't find her attractive because you didn't make a move. You need to let her know that you were just resisting your urges because you didn't wanna take advantage of her and that you wanna cuddle again, sober this time.

she probably wanted you to fuck her, and since you didn't she thought you weren't interested. sounds like you fucked up by being a gentleman man

I'm going to a BDSM play party for the first time tonight and super fucking excited but have no one to talk to about it

wew laddy fucking chekd 666 and 69

That sounds awesome. I'd be too nervous. I'd have to Eyes Wide Shut that shit with a mask and gown to hide my identity.

Can someone give me their Kik so I can do a tribute for them ? I've never done it and would like to experience the whole process

How old is this chick?

a while back i "cheated" in my boyfriend with one of his best friends. i didn't go look for it, we just has a conversation about how my bf didn't want to do anal with me no matter how many times i offered. his friend joked saying he'd be happy to sacrifice him for the cause. i just laughed it off, a while later he actually bent me over and pulled my pants down, i told him, that i didn't want him to do it. but he did it anyway, once he was inside i basically kinda stopped fighting and let it happen. it's happened again several times after that. whenever he could find an excuse to get rid of my boyfriend. i didn't think it could get any worse but now he told one of my bf's other friends and instead of trying to help me he's done it now too. i never look for it and i say no but they don't seem to care.

I wouldn't push it. She's the one who is passive-aggressively hinting at it. She's very physically attractive. Why would it ruin my life?

Fuck it. Ive got a problem

I considered it, but it's against the terms of the centre. I think it's to prevent some rando from showing up for a few of them in full masks and getting blackmail on a bunch of people. Plus, I'm going to be naked and caned and fucked in front of everyone, so a gown wouldn't stay on long lol.

endlessalejandro

I'm sorry hon, but that sounds like sexual assault.

What about a password that your piano-playing colleague from college gives you?

i wish my friends had gfs like you.

sexual assault is grabbing pussy.

that was just ass rape.

Your name Natasha?

> Be me
> 22.years old
> Ask best friend on date finally, she friend zones
> Asks her to go hiking with me, she agrees
> Take her to trail.. push her off cliff. She's dead
> Tell everyone she slipped, they believe it

moar??

it is and it isn't like.. i do always say no but my mind kinda goes blank as it's happening. i have some weird thing with domination. but i do feel really guilty about it afterwards
no

do you like it? does it make you feel good? do they cum in your ass? why havent you told your bf?

Of what?

Hahaha, I actually had to go read the synopsis for eyes wide shut to get that.

Must've been a badass cover-up or a dumbass family for you to get away with that.

it's only going to get worse, at this rate you'll get passed around all of his friends.your ass is going to be the local cumdump

i shave my balls with the same clipper, i shave my head. found out my father uses the same clipper as i do for his head. nuffin said for 2 months and still i won't say anything.

the tributes of you that you saved

Image fucking saved

Worked at a pharmacy years ago. Switched pills in several bottles.

I once lewd the dragon loli

i make myself artifical vaginis , i believe in the electric model, i m the friskiest of the frisks
fuck u!!!!

You like? I dont know why it turns me on so much. Does it make me a slut?

Funniest switch you ever pulled? Maybe allergy meds for hardcore opiates or something lol.

Nigga. You got away with switching pills but it never occurred to you to steal them?

I worked at a kindercare "type" daycare for children. Witnessed children being molested on a daily basis. Didn't say anything, never will.

I'm actually really glad that my girlfriend broke up with me, and I want to make her suffer.

She was abusive, but I was too in love with her to see it.
After the breakup I decided that I wanted to get back to being myself.
I was gonna focus on my job, learn to drive, spend time on my creative projects, do things that are just for me.
She tells me she wants to talk about getting back together, but I tell her that I don't want any kind of involvement with anyone right now.

She flips out at me and hurls all kinds of abuse at me, and now that I'm seeing her behaviour from the perspective of someone who isn't in a relationship with her, I start to realise just how fucking awful she actually is.

She says to me that she would take enjoyment out of watching me be miserable.

The secret to making this type of person suffer?

Enjoy your fucking life as hard as you possibly can and show them that you're actually much happier without them.

i don't and i do at the same time if that makes sense ? it makes me feel dirty and cheap but at the same time that makes it hot too. and yeah they have eh "finished" inside me. i haven't told my bf yet because after all this i'm almost sure he's going to dump me. you can argue that it's not my fault but i could've resisted harder...

i really hope that's not going to happen i'd be terrified if that became my reputation

Not other user, but I can appreciate why you do it. It does kind of make you a slut, but there's nothing wrong with that. I'd be careful posting face pics or anything that could be linked back to your facebook though, since this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums can get bored.

well you never fucked anybody so you ain't a slut but I wouldn't let your bf know about this
this is pretty fucking hot to hear you talk about it though

ur a nigger

Good point. But that kind of makes it more exciting for me. But it makes me feel bad at the same time.

I appreciate how you feel, sex is still sex regardless of who it's with. However it's very easy to shutdown instead of fighting when something overwhelming like that happens. I'd seriously suggest talking to a therapist to get an outside opinion on whats going on, and feeling confident that because you didn't want it and told them not to it is sexual assault of some form.

my uncle is a catholic bishop, and he never molested me

It just get me wet when guys are so turned on by my face and/ or my body

Ever partake?
What kind of molestation? Just touching? Fingering? Blowjobs? Full on sex? Boys? Girls? Anal?

user who asked for moar, yes i like. this is hot as fuck. it does make you a slut, but i like sluts lol so like, any with cum on em? how about we get a dump thread and link it here so i can see it

You are correct!

I am not sure if I am making the right career choices at work, but it's difficult to get advice because I make so much money relative to my friends that they all just dismiss it as first world bitching and moaning.

Which it is, but I still wanted advice goddammit.

Post a pic

Feel you man! had a same experience

can i fuck you? i'd be gentle-ish

also, do his friends use lube or are you just so used to anal that it gets in easily?

Just found out my wife is pregnant, we can't tell anyone yet cause it's still really early, but I'm super excited.

Congrats Sup Forumsro!

im sorry.... i shoulda used protection....

Aye, it would be super exciting. As long as you accept the risks though, go enjoy yourself.

Stop that shit, niggah. Ask one of them out.

if nobody else will do it, I'll be the first!
congrats man!

Working from home I've grown accustomed to listening to music. Normally I would just launch Pandora, choose a station, and that would be it. Over the last 12 months, however, my taste in music has been changing. It started off with an urge to hear a particular song. I would listen to that song a handful of times and then move on to the next one. Rinse and repeat. I've always liked routine, so I chalked it up to that.

As the months have progressed the amount of time I spend on a given song has increased. I would listen to a song on repeat for upwards of an hour or so.

As of a couple months ago, I invested in a pair of headphones. The reason being that I'm worried that my neighbors will hear me listening to the same song on repeat through the thin apartment walls. My daily routine consists of listening to songs until I find the one that makes me "feel right". In a 10 hour day I'll spend about 8 hours of it listening to one song on repeat. Finding the right song usually only takes at most an hour.

There are some days, however, where it takes longer. These are my difficult days because I can't move forward with my work until I have the right song. To help avoid such situations like this I've started taking notes of songs that seem to have a universal appeal. Think break in case of emergency. I may feel off, but at least I can move forward with my day. Well, this is my first post ever on Sup Forums. Thank you for reading.

Of what? You want to tribute?

Congrats! I highly suggest holding off past the first trimester before telling anyone, since if memory serves if there's going to be issues they'll most likely become apparent during then and you won't have to deal with awkward questions from people about what happened.

like i said i don't go looking for it so no, you can't fuck me. though i never gave them permission either. and yeah the first time was just with spit, but afterwards he did have lube on him most of the time.

I would, but don't have a printer.
You said you like feeling slutty, show it..

you're not alone. look for some songs that can really make you dive down into your work. I can listen to Kothbiro (the version from Ogada) for days

I used to listen to the tetris theme on repeat for my 8 hour shifts, every shift for damn near a quarter. I thought my boss was going to lose his marbles everytime he walked into my office and I had it playing.

That's our reasoning.

Thanks for the congratz those who gave them

Are you calling me a slut?

I used to sneak into my cousin's room to smell her shoes and masturbate while she was away when i was fourteen.

Do you find yourself alone with these people very often?
Just anal or you ever been fucked in your cunt or mouth by them?
Ever had a couple guys force themself on you at the same time? If so, what's the most number of guys?