New WWYD thread

New WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0CnR8sJ61iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would push her up against a wall, and slow kiss her neck as I run my hand up and down her waist. After doing this I would proceed to unclothe her and nibble on her nips as I run her clit before ramming my cock into her pussy

sissy crossdresser looking for alpha males to kik. I want to send you pics of the girl who broke my heart and have you humiliate and cuck me.

kik: lexithong2

age 25+ please also be very dominant

More pics?

Wwyd?

Sure, WWYD?

Ex on the right, wwyd?

Approach her on the street, keeping my gaze to the ground to avoid eye contact but then sneak a glance at her ass after we pass. Decide she’s not all that great, and user was right to leave her.

Ask for her ID first

I'd love for her to tutor me in math, maybe hold her hand while we walk along a country road in Indiana listening to the grasshoppers. She likes hearing me tell stories about fishing with my grampa and she laughs at my bad jokes with a cute little snort. We go to the corner store and share a milkshake. She notices me looking at her eyes and she blushes. We decide to walk to the library and find some good books to read while we lay in the park next to the fountain. She likes me to recite poetry. I surprise her with a quick kiss. I forgot that i was wearing a wool sweater and a little static spark zaps our lips and we laugh nervously. On the way home she asks if I had a good time. I said it was wonderful and I would love to see her again. We kiss gently and she turns and hops up the stairs where you are waiting on the porch. You think "That's a fine looking man" and you thank me for bringing her back in time for dinner. You enjoy a beef stew together with you family and she tells you not to worry, he's a good guy and that I go to church every Sunday and my parents are members of the Rotary Club. You think about how lucky you are to have such a sweet daughter, and are hopeful that she finds true love. The End.

She's older than 18 lol

yep, best ass ever tho

I would lick those tits for hours, then cum on it, do you have bikini pics?

It's true watches at $ 0?

She catches me at midnight while I am stealing a chandelier from her father’s department store. She tells me to stop. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police. I tell the girl to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

WWYD do to my 19 y old gf?

I would take her for a drive and stop at a cemetery (around 11 p.m.). I’d read tombstones to her in a spooky voice and make her pretend to be a vampire. It would be a good first date, but her vampire impression doesn’t impress me, and I don’t return her calls.

go of the one on the left

I would dress up like a hawk and make her dress up like a rabbit. I shove her out of my car and then climb on top of the vehicle. I jump down, attempting to land as close to her as possible. If I can get a bite of her collarbone or something, all the better.

youtu.be/0CnR8sJ61iQ