What do you guys think of my ex? We used to live in a house with 2 other guy roommates

What do you guys think of my ex? We used to live in a house with 2 other guy roommates

She fuck your roommates?

Pretty sure. Kind of why im posting this. Get outside takes. Theres a few things I know for sure happened, some suspicious things and some sketchy pics

She used to iron her shirts naked outside our room and the other guys would always "accidentally" walk in on her.

We used to have huge smoke sessions and drink together, ususally pass out so idk what happened sometimes when i passed out

Couple times I worried that they jerked off with her underwear

Your roommates pour you a lot of free drinks?

She has a really flirty and bubbly personality anyway

Got any of her being fucked?

I guarantee you they did.

I stole a pair of panties from my college dorm laundry room to jerk off with. This would be easily more accessible.

She's hot. Do you still miss her?

Pfff, I'd run a train on her with my roomies. Bitch wants all the dicks then give her the D. Just don't keep her as a gf

she looks like that russian chick from Shameless

OP is off somewhere crying now.

you sound like OP from another thread

Im back sorry guys

No
You serious dude you guarantee it?? They were for sure in her shit fapping with her dirty thongs?

I actually do
Thats insane, does that shit really happen? Do you think most guys that had her as a roomie would all talk about running a train on her?

You guys think any of them gave a shit we were together or just saw her as pm single?

I doubt they discussed running a train on her. She probably just fucked whomever was alone in the house with her when she was horny.

I wonder if any of them ever came on her or anything when she was passed out. I forgot to mention she takes a prescription and loves rolling on ambies or xans

A few times i definitely thought I caught her eye fucking guys