How good is this?

How good is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzwicesJQ7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty good.

Good

Good enough to ruin the band for me. None of their other albums have measured up to this or will ever come close.

Suburbs > Funeral > Neon Bible > Reflektor

it holds up

Reflektor is at least 85% as good. Funeral > Reflektor > Neon Bible > The Suburbs

Only 13 years old, but already a classic.

There have been like six great releases in Rock music since 2000. This is one of them.

Neon Bible > Suburbs > that > Reflektor

overrated as hell, don't bother

Neon Bible is better than Reflektor. Everything else is wrong.

lol bandwagon harder dude, Neon Bible is their best

Neon Bible>Funeral=Suburbs>Reflector

I'll never understand why Neon Bible doesn't get as much praise as Funeral and The Suburbs. I think it's beautiful.

funeral>reflektor>suburbs>neon bible>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything now

Have you even heard Creature Comfort? It's nice. youtube.com/watch?v=xzwicesJQ7E

Its Arcade fire's third best album after the suburbs and reflektor
How the fuck are you going to base an album just on one song?

This some contrarian shit right here m8

Funeral>Reflelcktor>>Suburbs/Neon Bible

personally, I hated it, and found it extremely boring save a few songs
disappointing since I had heard so many good things about it

In what way?
>inb4 Reflektor is bad
>inb4 The Suburbs is totally brilliant

Funeral > Neon Bible > Reflektor > The Suburbs

Suburbs has some great tracks but can feel a bit lost in the middle, while Reflektor has a solid first half and a god-tier part 2. Funeral and neon bible are just masterworks through and through though

9/10

It starts strong and ends strong but menaders too much in the middle and doesn't push the boundaries as hard as Funeral.

Reflektor could (and should) have been their second groundbreaking Funeral album but Win got too high on his own farts and forgot to actually fucking edit down the damn thing. A 40 min cut of Reflektor could actually be a genuine 10/10.

And of course in response to THAT now the gang's doubling down on the pretention and upling the genericness of the music.

>wow explain
>but you're not allowed to use normal explanations

I fucking grew up listening to this, It's fucking amazing