Just ate my own cum. It was fucking disgusting. Mad respect to women and fags who take loads and swallow...

Just ate my own cum. It was fucking disgusting. Mad respect to women and fags who take loads and swallow. Shit was gross af tbh fams.

You need a better diet and to be better hydrated if it was that bad.

It just tasted salty. I don't see how it could possibly be good.

It's just salty or it tastes bad too? If you eat more fruit it should have a sweeter taste which might cut away the saltiness, also try drinking more water.

seconding this, mine is often sweet

Eating pre-cum is a hell of a lot sweeter. Yum. After completion takes effort & will power. Ha.
Get really blue-ball horny. Extended jack-off session. Lick pre-cum, repeat.

My cum doesn't taste like anything.

It's like when you have a stuff nose and instead of blowing it out you snort the boogers all the way back and into your mouth.

It's just warm, slimy and runny but it doesn't taste like anything.

Or just don't be a faggot and suck down your cum like a man.

>Just ate the most delicious thing in the world
>It was fucking disgusting

Dude, change your diet. Drink less alcohol/coffee/bitter stuff and more water/fruit juice.

I'm and I drink coffee and alcohol. Doesn't seem to have an effect on what my cum tastes like.

The one thing that makes it taste bad is dairy. Milk, cheese, cream etc. When I became lactose intolerant and had to drop dairy I noticed my cum went from yucky to tasteless.

Wtf people advertise on Sup Forums lmao

More pics like this please. Want to cum in my own mouth right now

Hnggggg

some dudes like that shit, pretty sure thats the point you go gay is if you like your own cum m8. I like traps but would never fuck a dude. tried cum and nearly puked, love precum though. Sup Forums hit me for bein a "fag" bone mah girl nearly nightly 12/10 greatest ass on the planet

Licking some pre cum off my fingers right now, tastes pretty good!

It's not the taste. It's the texture.

More pics like these

>I like traps but would never fuck a dude
If you'd fuck a trap, that's a dude.

Thanks. I want to suck a cock after that pic now

Sounds like diabeetus.

Would you rather be her or the male cumming on her

Thank god for my lacrose intolerance then.
I just notice my cum tastes slightly worse after getting really drunk. But I guess everybody reacts differently I guess.

If you don't stay hydrated it gets salty, my cum usually has no flavor, but I end up getting stomach aches afterwards from eating it though.

>wtf. I want to be a cumslut now

I would love to lick her face clean and give her a deep sloppy kiss.

>Want to be cumslut
>Can't even think about swallowing my own load after I nut
>Well shit

>Mine is often sweet
>Often sweet
>Often
How often do you eat your own cum faggot?

Man I've thought about it, but I can't even put it close to my mouth, it really disgusts me.

Unfortunately I often get diarrhea after eating more than one load at once. But I also noticed that my body is getting used to it, so I will simply train myself to be a proper cum slut.

It's hot to think about it, and you tell yourself you will do it, but when the time comes its hard to deliver.

same dude I remember when I did it, it's so fucking gross, and warm

pretty gay user
u need to try another man's load to be sure tho

eat more pinapple and other fruits

Has anyone here ever tried freezing their cum to collect multiple loads? Every time I've tried it so far the consistency is completely gone and it's not nearly as appealing as the fresh version.

i can suck about 3 inches of my own, with powers like that you get used to the taste pretty quick. Hang in there op, its not so bad.

STOP. Fucking cuck. For people who don't know, these are cheap $3 watches that are sold for "free" but with $13 shipping. This faggot uses Sup Forums to gather buzz about his shit website.

I love cum, but never had my own. I eat the cum out of my wife's pussy after the bull is finished, it's delicious

How did you train your spine to achieve that?

i've always been pretty flexible. I'm, also fairly skinny, ive got a naturally long tongue, and my penis is about 7inches so its easy mode. I've only gotten better at it over the years.

Any advice on eating my own cum, I really want to try it but every time I chicken out

One of my fantasies would be to suck my own creampie out of my gfs pussy. The idea of pussy flavor and cum makes me so hard.

Yes. I did this for about a year with a married slave. Regret I never got a video or her guzzling a full coffee cup of cum. Crazy bitch decided to cuck her husband even further & started bringing a pint of his favorite ice cream to mix in & refreeze. I laughed & said I'm giving it to you to do whatever. She'd send me photos of him eating it & the empty bowl afterwards. Ha.

My cousins strapped me down and extracted cum and froze it. Now I have 3 children that don't know that I'm their father.

If I could do that I'd eat my own four times a day.

It's weird the first time you cum in your own mouth. Then I progressed to sucking my friends cock, letting him fuck and cum in my ass.

Try to ruin your orgasm in a way that you stop right before the point of no return so that you cum a little without actually having an orgasm. Then you're still horny enough to swallow down every last drop. It takes a little bit of practice until you get the timing right.
Another way is to flip your legs over hour head and cum directly into your mouth and swallow immediately. Don't wait a single second, swallow while you are cumming.

ive cum in mouth and i haven't tried to make any progress to this stage.

On some days I can get my glans into my mouth easily while I won't get anywhere near my cock on other days. And I often have back pain afterwards. Maybe I really should start training my spine.

>but I end up getting stomach aches afterwards from eating it though.
how much and often do you eat it?!

It's great, but I dunno if any old cum would be as good. His cock is beautiful and her pussy has always tasted like heaven.

Damn that's fucking hot. Did you just cum into a big container and put it in the freezer afterwards?

Classic.

some pro tips, its always easiest on an empty stomach, always stretch first, and the more you do it the easier it gets. legs over head on your bed is easiest and you can just walk your feet down the headboard to get closer. Stop if youre feeling pain in your back, just stand up straight and stretch some more.

Reminds me a story

Was watching Tracks, the 10 yrs best of

They were interviewing a "hardcore" gay dude and asked him " do you know what a -splosh- is ?"

The guy responded " well isnt it when you take a dump in a condom, then put it in the freezer and then assfuck yourself with it ? "

The journalist went silent and just said "...no" after 10 or 15 seconds

Was funny

Classic

Personally I prefer when its salty. The sweet stuff kinda tastes like fruit gone bad.

>734652724

would much rather be cumming on her face plain and simple

I will try that, thanks user.

I don't judge you but it's so good to cum in a womyn's mouth, I don't get why you Would receive cum in your own mouth guys

There is no flavor, check your diet you man-filth

This. Not guzzling your own cum without remedies involving fruit or water makes you a faggot

Well I love both. That's where it leads you when you follow your cum fetish.