Hey guys, huge dungeons and dragons nerd here, lately I've been on a fantasy / warrior fap kick...

hey guys, huge dungeons and dragons nerd here, lately I've been on a fantasy / warrior fap kick, thought I would share some favorites.

Bump.

I'm not used to seeing this many women in fantasy armor that isn't mostly metal bikini...

This one is good for a quick fap, i'm in

I'm impressed, these are some good ones.

it's glorious, sexy, and fierce and still practical.

if you want to contribute, just search female warrior, mage, rogue, ect. on pintrest, there are thousands of them.

appreciated, as a dungeon master, I do a lot of "character research "

That sword looks retarded, way to fuck up a decent picture.

my favorite is the blue haired half elf in chain mail, I picture her pierced nipples gleaming in arcane candle light, her dark elven eyes meeting mine as she slowly rides me in a bed in a local tavern, we are both fresh off a dangerous fight, and we fuck lustfuly with wounded bodies, letting out moans of pain and pleasure.

actually, I've been really thinking this one over and I think it's more of a short broad sword, the thickened edge gives it a good chopping edge, and it's size let's you get in close.

my favorite are redheads, i usually masturbate on pics like this

When I DM'd It was alwasy a pain finding good NPC artwork. Most of the time I GM'd anime style games like Robotech or Mekton so finding good NPC pics was easy. When you DM like AD&D and the like people are less inclined to accept that art style. So seeing what you got her is pretty nice.

ask and you shall receive, dumping.

i remember I came on this one in the past!

high fantasy is my favorite, something about the grit and grime of a life or death fight.

love this one

I can see why haha, any other requests?

i'm ready to cum, post your favorite

this made me cum. it was some time I didn't masturbate on fantasy art

happy to help! feel free to post in return.

i know it's not D&D, but Nariko made me cum more that one time n the past. I hope you enjoy her too

she's pretty awesome haha, thanks.

Here I will fix that, Next game I DM this girl is now a NPC.

That's the beauty of RPG's. I don't give a shit where it's from because now I'm borrowing it!