So what will happen to Sup Forums when Trump loses in November?

As a leftist, I'm fine with Trump or Hillary. That said, I think Hillary winning would cause more butthurt and "all is lost" whining among the talking heads.

>When
In any case, this place would be on meltdown mode anywhere from a few hours to a week, with an aftershock once Hillary is sworn in.

We will die from eternal bleeding

Rape culture will be tackled.

I'm not worried, Hillary is going to get stumped.

Trump buys a big Island and urges his followers to join him in his new country The Real USA

>Trump
>getting stumped by some cunt

The Clinton administration will push legislation to shut down "hate sites" like Sup Forums

>Drinking the best, purest tears on the planet.
Can't blame her, she'd get a disease drinking black tears for sure.

I honestly believe that Clinton is more likely to start a war than Trump.
She's spent a lot of time with the neocons and is way more comfortable with the idea of deploying American soldiers overseas.

REMEMBER WHEN THE US IS TURNING INTO AN ISLAMIST SHIT HOLE AND EVERYONE WITH GUNS AND A SENSE OF NATIONALISM IS FORCED TO LIVE IN THE WOODS TO WEATHER THE STORM WE WILL HAVE A SECRET PASSWORD TO DISTINGUISH THE GOOD FROM THE BAD

SO IF YOU ARE POINTING YOUR GUN AT SOMEONE AND WONDERING WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FRIEND OR FOE JUST ASK THEM

"WHO WAS RIGHT? "

IF THEY SAY "Sup Forums" THEY ARE FRIEND

Are you ready to get shamed by liberals for not wanting to attack Russia and other predominantly white nations?

>Bernie down by 300 or so
>California has 341 delegates to give
>Bernie is highly favored in Cali-gibsmedat-fornia
A Bernie/Trump general election would be fucking biblical.

Trump will win, but in the off chance, I am recording all news in regards with the filth coming in. Before the end of our great nation return to Sup Forums and we will tell you we told you so. Enjoy your enslavement to 3rd world hordes, I'll will be drinking a big bottle of whiskey and laughing at the world whilst it burns. Forever and ever Sup Forums is always right.

Yeah I feel like Trump has a higher chance at losing against Bernie.

>>Bernie is highly favored in Cali-gibsmedat-fornia

No he's not. Literally every poll has Hillary winning.

This, I will still relish the sjw butthurt

Armed uprising. Not only on Sup Forums.
Pretty much, yes.

I don't get how American elections work. So when will we know? From what I understand there are stages to winning? Like he needs to win some thinning out process and then the actual election?

If Hillary wins I honesty believe she could start a civil war.

People are opening their eyes to the hidden agendas. I've been redpilling people about the Jews and Bilderberg and Clinton and everything.

Everyone is pro-Palestine so opening their eyes to the Jewish lies was pretty easy.

But Hitler "died" to his own gun, not cyanide.

Who cares, they country is going to collapse after 8 years of Hillary.

Full of shills, redditers, and trolls. Exactly the same.

Here? Some raging
From me? Happiness because that means the explosion and exhaustion and distress of America is gonna be something bigger than Trump

Don't kid yourself, the average American has an attention span of like 1 week, max. We've all been conditioned to simply tune out after that long and stop caring.

I think Hillary will win, not that I want her to. Bernifags will vote for her and she might not win overwhelmingly, but I think she will win. I have a feeling the dems will sweep in congress as well, so we'll have dems out the ass for at least 2 years.

I have a feeling for the next few months after the election we'll have all sorts of "I told you so" bullshit from the left. People who were die hard Berniefags who suddenly became Hilldogs at the last minute will talk about how they "saved" America this election cycle. We'll have to endure that condescending tone for 4 years at least.

Overall I think Hillary will be a very weak president. She's essentially just going to be a soft continuation of Obongo's presidency. I have a feeling we'll get some new gun laws. Nothing major, just more "feel good" shit. Maybe a mag capacity ban or something, but that seems relatively unlikely. I guess it depends on how badly the republicans lose. I also expect a lot of work on "immigration reform", which amounts to looser borders and more amnesty.

The real question is what the republicans will do after this election. They've torn apart their party and they're going to have to do some real soul searching. I have a feeling they're about to become a lot more "progressive" and move to the left after all this is said and done. It's sad really, but this is what the American people want I guess.

If he loses I will shitpost the Trumpfags into oblivion for the rest of pol's lifetime.

Not even kidding.

>this fundamental misunderstanding of the American people
Kekles
Nah they'll get pissed if she wins
Very very pissed and then Trump will win in 2020 because he is Andrew Jackson 2.0

There will be no civil war, people said the same shit eight fucking years ago when Obama was elected.

Is it just me or do the shape of her tits seem off

Kek please no

Replying to a bot thread

Good. This site is a shell of itself

whats up with those tits LOL

nah, majority of voters will vote hillary. only people 12-35 want bernie to win.

he wins the nomination for his party, then he faces the other candidates from the other partys.

>this delusion

I howl with laughter as a Globalist Neoconservative takes over the country and plunges us into another series of horrific, bloody wars to slaughter millions of Muslims.

Then in 2020, an actual Fascist wins in a landslide. The longer you put it off, the harder the pendulum swings back.

Except the pendulum is damped and the new voter demographics in 2020 won't be in the right's favor as they're mostly nowaday teenagers and immigrants.

This bitch will be drinking her own tears when Trump becomes president.

Fuck your question.

Better question.

Is it male privilege or white privilege to have patrician enough taste to drink tears directly from the source, instead of in a fucking mason jar with ice like a plebeian?

Still, drinking salt water with pre-existing hypertension imposed by all the fried foods their rich and vibrant culture actively enjoys is a health concern.

But hey, if she wants to kill herself painfully slow, I respect her right to.