youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWJ5XiwbV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot

Good thing you posted your own collage friend-o :DDDDD

you seem nice, probably doggos
+KKB, paramore, CRJ, and sky
havent listened to the rest mostly

Good taste in pop desu.
New Chelsea Wolfe album is going to be amazing. Also, what Tom Waits albums have you been listening to? I'm a Bone Machine and Mule Variations stan.

I've been listening to Closing Time
nice ichiko aoba

I'm gonna romanize my chart too for those that don't happen to know Japanese or Chinese.
>Row 1: Faye Wong, Shiina Ringo, Young Thug, Ground-Zero, Tokyo Jihen
>Row 2: Ichiko Aoba, Lorde, Yoshiko Sai, Yapoos, Yuu
>Row 3: Already all romanized
>Row 4: SHAMBARA, Swans, Seiko Oomori, Brockhampton, Jun Togawa
>Row 5: Already romanized
I haven't listened to much pre-Swordfishtrombones Waits, actually. I need to get on that. I love Aoba tho.

dolphin

no that would be me

whale

fox

why whale?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWJ5XiwbV0

>73465343 (You)
>fox
You actually nailed it. Nice. Also, how are you liking Varttina? I'm the one that recced it a few threads ago. I love them.

meant for u

Thanks. I actually have the album. I snagged Tom's discog a while back. I just haven't worked my way through it entirely yet. I'll have to make that a project this week.

not sure why but whale was just what came to mind

yeah i liked it quite a lot, thanks again for the rec

>Talentless hacks

Oriental longhair. Iunno how to rec for those artists desu. Good Ween tho
Tibetan mastiff. You seem like someone who's got their shit figured out, or at least know how to act like they do. Good stuff all around, I gotta listen to Chelsea Wolfe again sometime.
killer whale. How's that new Brockhampton? It's been on my radar for a bit but I've not been in the mood to too much hip hop lately that isn't chopped and screwed/southern rap.

dont talk about ween like that

>killer whale. How's that new Brockhampton? It's been on my radar for a bit but I've not been in the mood to too much hip hop lately that isn't chopped and screwed/southern rap.
Eh. It's okay. I think it's a bit overhyped, but the MCs are talented and they have a lot of potential. It's basically just less edgy OFWGKTA (but still kind of edgy). Young Thug unironically has my hip hop AOTY right now. Him and Bedwetter if that counts.

orangutan
beluga

horse

nice
NICE