Nobody gives a fuck about this race change

>Nobody gives a fuck about this race change
>Nobody gives a fuck about the DC universe

No one gives a fuck about the Mary Jane one either. It's just fabricated drama.

I'm fine with white man fucking nigger woman. Pisses off black men and white feminists.

I've never heard a complaint from blacks/white SJWs about these pairings. All of them adored Rick BLEACHING Michonne for one example

U mad white boi? The white devils media reign is over

>superhero comic book horseshit
Who actually gives a fuck about any of it

i don't even know who Iris West is

Mostly because its clear they cast her to look as much like the CW Iris as possible.
Like I can't think of an actress who they could get who looks more like the actress for Iris in the show.

Mary-Jane was already in a movie, that's the only reason casuals from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /tumblr/ know who she is.

Flash mythos is relatively new to the zeitgeist.

Flash's love interest/girlfriend/fiance/wife

but they did give a fuck

there was a hashtag about it and everything

Coon men hate when crackers steal their baes and white feminists too secretly get jealous. They would rather see jigaboo men fucking white woman. It all makes sense when you realize you live in a time where everyone hates the white man now.

Well, she was already black in the TV show so all the """"""controversy"""""" already happened a couple of years ago. At the end of the day, it's just a secondary character nobody gives a shit about, except for the side effect of an eventual Wally being black (which will probably cause more bitching than this but again, already happened in the TV show).
She certainly isn't as iconic or important as Mary Jane is, and I say it as a DC fan. Nobody really gives a shit about Iris.

It's sad because I enjoyed Spiderman and Aunt May in Civil War but as per usual Sony has to ruin it with the jews. We know based on leaked emails how retarded they are with this.

>clickbait screenshot thread

>casting news in a movie is clickbait

Is there ANY comic book character left that hasn't been race swapped? I'm talking about any form of media. Name me ONE.

Spider-Man is also the most well known Marvel title even before the movies. And a lot of people grew up with one of the several animated series.

The Flash is a throwaway DC character most people, before the shitty drama, wouldn't really have known aside from the costume.
6 years ago most people would be able to name Superman and Batman's alter egos and at least one love interest. I'd bet no one who didn't read comic books would have been able to name either for the Flash.

Thanos

Has there been a black or Asian batman?

Also I'd wager any originally black super hero never got their race swapped.

Everything is bound to make sense if you rationalize it to fit your delusions. I'm actually an attack helicopter who likes putting dragon dildos up little white boys urethras. It makes sense because Sup Forums hates people like me.

Damn she's a qt. Way cuter than the new MJ.

this Kiersey Clemons is a cute, if anyone deserves to be shoehorned into a movie because of their appearance it's her.

> Pisses off black men

No, it doesn't. Nobody wants black women.

>except for the side effect of an eventual Wally being black
Well Iris is adopted in the comics, so he could be white

..but..its a white guy getting with a black chick. How is that the end of the white reign? If anything white people are taking black women away from other blacks.

I give a fuck. Redheads always getting the shaft.

>Has there been a black or Asian batman?
There's batwing, but that isn't really batman. Batman generally doesn't change, he just gets various sidekicks who are basically the same as him

Does Batwing count? Umm..i guess there was no black green arrow

Good lord user, go outside.

Iris West is not so iconic as Mary Jane.
Maybe she is for comic book fans, but not for the general public,

>Has there been a black or Asian batman?

Give it time. There's been a black superman after all.

AY HOL UP
*collects welfare*
WHAT DID YA SAY ABUT DOPE?

Nobody knows who Iris West is

so

is confirmed just from the responses in this thread

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Because people don't care about Iris West and the only complaint and drama about Iris being black is that Wally is black

>Give it time. There's been a black superman after all.
Not just a black superman. A black superman who is 'inspired by obama'. I shit you not.

I can't go outside I live in a high nigger area if I do I'll be robbed.

>people responding people don't care blah blah blah
>literally was fucking implied with

Google "bed wench"

They literally accuse black women of being slaves of white men.

Candice Patton is better than all of them.

Why the fuck did they downgrade? that cunt looks like a crackwhore

Hi Sup Forums.

1) They're low brow entertainment for children (the comics) or the dumb masses (the movies)

2) Races are being changed to draw in more minorities to buy comics / movie tickets. There is no conspiracy here nor do you have any evidence of one.

Now shoo, back to Sup Forums.

AGAIN?

No one gives a shit because we know the reboot's coming any day now.

>a male spic's love interest is a black woman

wow so progressive pls rape my butt

Nah.