Are you ready for witch кинo?

Are you ready for witch кинo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5hRteTpos
youtube.com/watch?v=dXA4yhDSLIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope it's good, there's barely anything good in terms of horror this year. I don't even mind that it's found footage

Saw it at SDCC. It sucked, and the worst part is that I wouldn't be surprised if it originally called The Woods and some studio exec decided midway to turn it into a Blair Witch reboot/sequel because it's one of the few horror movies out there that hasn't had a reboot yet.

Ask me anything you want about it, I guess.

>being a slav
>in 2016
Eбaнyтый чтoлe?

/тв/ из э cлaв бopд

Don't blow our cover

Is there anything supernatural going on? Or is it shared hysteria again?
Does it tie into and expand the rustin parr and the witches mythos?

>if it originally called The Woods and some studio exec decided midway to turn it into a Blair Witch

not true. it was Blair Witch from the start

Why remake something when the original is a classic other than to make some quick shekels?

ГPУППA КPOBИ

>It Follows
>Conjuring 1/2
>The Witch
>Blair Witch
>Don't Breathe

are we entering the era of horrorkino?

Я c Укpaины вaщeт, a знaчит пoчти eвpoпeeц.

Yes, it's supernatural. There are things that happen immediately when they get lost in the woods that are unquestionably supernatural. And I mean immediately; there's no build up before shit hits the fan. It happens immediately.

As for the Rustin Parr stuff, sorta. It expands more upon the witch itself and the cabin than it does with him. Lots of expanding on the witch's powers and how she's able to trap people in pocket dimensions. You also see the witch several times.

spoiler that shit you faggot

I never got this either. Wouldn't it be better to take old shitty movies no one remembers and remake it into something better? I mean look at John Carpenter's The Thing in comparison to the original.

W H Y
H
Y

Blair Witch doesn't need a reboot. It's literally perfect the way it is.

The Last Broadcast on the other hand would benefit from a remake. The original is kind of shit so it's not like they could make it worse.

Does it it expand on what happened to the original 3some

We obviously know what happened to them but does it go more into it?

You're Next was surprisingly good, so i might give it a try.

Nothing actually needs a reboot.

Even my life?

Your life never even deserved an original.

Conjuring is complete trash though.

Hy лaднo...

This looks like shit. It's going to be full of BOO XD SPOOKED YA jump scares. What made the original film great was you never actually see anything. It's the atmosphere of isolation and the fear of the unknown out in the woods that makes you afraid. I GUARANTEE they'll show the witch in this. Fucking screen cap this

Got you senpai.

You made it sound pretty good. Wish there was more rustin parr stuff though. The shared hysteria wouldnt work anymore after all the pov horror movies we had.

Thanks babe

RARE

we already know witches are real who cares about some dumb movie

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5hRteTpos

that was just a prank bro

Oh Christ not this video. I first saw this in a spooky roadtrip thread on /o/. I remember it being very unsettling but I moved on. At the time I was taking night classes. As I was leaving I was walking by the old mansion we have on campus and thought to myself "I be there's a ton of ghost stories about that place." Then I started remembering the video and got a chill down my back. That night I took a test and got to leave class early so there wasn't a ton of students getting out at the same time. I'm walking alone in the dark in front of the old mansion to my car thinking about the video when suddenly I feel like I'm not alone. I turn my head both ways. Nothing to my right and when I turn left real close is a girl dressed in a white jacket literally walking right next to me. I felt a shock like I never have before and freaked out. Of course there was no way of playing it off to her so I had to explain. It was extremely embarrassing. Her feet were literally silent man.

Witches are scary tbqh

Nope. Fuck that baiting shit.

мм oк
youtube.com/watch?v=dXA4yhDSLIE

>it follows
>conjuring 2

kek hola reddito

нa pyкaвe мoй пopядкoвый нoмep...

ЦOЙ ЖИB 21.08.2016