IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! TURN ON THE NEWS!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! TURN ON THE NEWS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Again some asian terrorists

Holy Shit

This is what happens when you allow "no go zones" full of angry muslims to exist in your country. It's too late now.

Damn mudslimes

could be worse. could be Russians

How do you know it was mudslimes?

Oh, it would be better if it were russians. Russians are actually pretty cool.

Faggot detected

Why are Russians so bad?

because britain first never got the nerves to do such things.

BETTER OFF DEAD THEN RED MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Saturday night in London...wanna bet boozes was involved over 'terrorism'?

holy shit is that a library? don't see many of those these days

Theres no info about any suspects online. Watch your cock holster nigger.

Why is it too late? Send the army into the no-go zones

What the fucking fuck was in their head when they allowed mentally ill cave lunatics to come to the West ?

Like, seriously, what the fuck?

Even a toddler would understand the consequence of allowing mentally ill monkeys into civilized countries.

And refugees are still allowed to come in the EU ?
Fuck, nuke them all and deport them all. Better safe than sorry.

I am so pissed off, man...

>gif NOT related

Yadda, yadda. It's mudslimes.

Send the Irish.

listen you damn racists. it's purely a coincidence that all of these terrorists are muslims

Stinks of mudslime to me

if something looks and smells like shit, lemme shove you dumb fucking ugly leftist face in it to see if you can finally tell its shit.

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN.

What if it wasn't?

FALLING DOWN

Allah ak'bur

Irish already made a bang in England 1969-1999

What if turds were made of gold?

Religion of peace perchance?

Nice

who else would it be?

Great, now the Crips and Bloods are involved

Thank you.

Even if it wasn't coincidence they're a product of their new WHITE neighborhoods. They aren't used to living with so much pent up anger all around them.

Arrows cost money

who else would do this?

Guna need a sauce on that gif

No idea, sorry.
Google 'candy alisa' and you'll find not her but another shemale in a video where's her

So what you're saying is, we should bring in MORE muslims?

Irish, Welsh Nationalists, drunk, angry fucker, junkie

this is what britcucks voted for

lmao @ gunfire on bridge

they're not even allowed to carry butter knives so they have to wait for the police with automatic weapons to show up to save them

how many virgins do get on ramadan for this, since all deeds are rewarded 70x?

I said after Manchester that we won't get serious about Islamic terrorism.

yes

>Welsh Nationalists
get out

Lol

NIGEL_FARAGE_LAUGHING.JPG

Whites are by and large responsible for this. Fucking cowards any ''''''''''white''''''' who is even friendly with a nonwhite.

Wut

some drunk driver just accidentally mounting the pavement

Literally ran downstairs and turned on the news because of OP's post. Also kek at the captcha.

Lol why are you so angry? I didn't say it wasn't mudslimes. I just said what if it isn't? I don't even have to be an actual troll to troll cuckservatives.

Gotta love the IRA

I was really hoping someone beat me to it

muslim wankers in action again...uneducated and old english voted out UK from europe so the britishasianafrican pushing for the first republic of islam

FALLING
DOWN

At least the IRA had the decency to phone the police with a warning about their bombs

Those fucking violent buddhists. When is enough enough rainland??

>pray for manchester

lmaflmflamfaofmaofmalfmaomfao

i'm so sick of white people i can't wait to be dead you are a bunch of fucking pussy boys, you're not worth fighting for

Keep laughing you muslim cock sucking leftist facists, you will hang and burn with your faggot muslim buddies during the next crusade.

I bet you dont even read newspapers of note like the NYT. You get your info from Fox.
The Russians are worse than ISIS

if you know who is responsible just go to the police and share what you´ve seen. If not, just wait if or if not the group you said is responsible.

When will this madness stop?

My fair lady

muslim spotted

Is this a muslim hate thread now?

lol'd at this giggling troll cycling past while taking a selfie or filming

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>Excuse me Sire, wont more vans on sidewalks in London hit our own people?

Yes, But we'll hit theirs as well.

Lol jesus christ. Is your dick THAT small? Calm down, bruno.

Tell that to the two young boys who got killed in Warrington back in the early 90s. The scum who left that bomb fled back to Ireland through Liverpool and have been protected by Sinn Fein ever since. Human scum.

The british are so apathetic to muslims and the loss of their territory they arn't even bothering to post on facebook anymore.

Yep, it's just going to continue until the UK becomes a mudslime country or they get some real leadership to round them up and dump them back in africa.

Yes. Listen to this jew and be a good goy and invite all the mudslimes.

That wouldn't require an armed response you mongoloid

you are a faggot, the russians are gentically our brothers and sisters, we need to live in peace with them and fight off the real enemy.

The west must stop supporting those cock sucking sunni;s, they are humans garbage, and the sole reason of the political rift between USA/Eu and russia.

Bomb detonates on packed Overground train which derails into Whitechapel station 200+ thought to be dead

one might say London Bridge is falling down

Don't forget: Islam has NOTHING to do with terrorism.
Don't you bigots dare try to justify your hate for Islam and Muhammed (Peace be upon him) with this.

no, your leftist brain is that small, i hope you all burn along side those garbage criminals and terrorists that are ruining our society.

Says it was another truck of peace on CNN

Another incident at Borough Market

Triggered

2nd ATTACK REPORTING in London

So they don't fight in the name of Islam ?

you're out of your fucking mind.

>realizing that leftists that are not only retarded
>but also will never accept the truth, until it's too late
>all seems to be more of a phenomenon
>never ending cycle of retardation

I blame the jews

It's getting real, faggots.

fake fuck off faggot

fuck off leftist piece of shit.

>Bomb detonates on packed Overground train which derails into Whitechapel station 200+ thought to be dead
John titor calm the fuck down

Well that's what Brexit was suppose to be about protecting themselves from this. Came a little too late though. They have large all muslim neighborhoods now where the families are simply out reproducing the indigenous brits. It's only a matter of time before all their politicians are mudslimes and OH look at that suddenly sharia law and everyone is "shocked". Fucking idiots.

Incidents are not terrorist attacks, learn2english

New separate ATTACK in Borough Market, London.

Vehicle, knives and gunshots used with at least 3 terrorists.

not sure what you're on about. everyone knows the only solution is to import more muslims

More people = more people to work and buy things = more growth

Please quote me on when I said the words "terrorist attack" you degenerate

Those damn Japs flying around in their mechs shooting lasers at orphanages and hospitals again

more crime and more terror is more hatred and more chaos = war.

All leftists need to be brought to justice for letting all that human garbage into the west.