How to get jizz off the wall?

How to get jizz off the wall?
webm related

Be careful with that cannon son

little late for that now though, don't you think?

that's not a wall faggot

it isnt? and here I thought the vertical part that encloses my bedroom was called a wall... what is it then?

a bed you cuck, also why cum on your own bed???

Watch to the end, it hits the wall. Also, it's a towel. Also, lots of people get cum on their bed when they have sex without a condom... have you not had sex?

OP i can cum like that but i like to cum in the shower so there is no mess . i am sure you know the problems of cumming lying down it getting everywhere cumming on your own face is not nice.

Yeah, but when you're masturbating, why not just cum in a sock? If you're having sex, either cum inside of the condom or make your girl swallow it.

What's the issue?

I usually cum over my head or shoulder, I rarely self facial thankfully
Cum in a sock? What are you 13? Cumming in a sock is so uncomfortable. Also, creampie is more fun

lol at you comparing actual sex to cumming all over the bed you are going to sleep in... on your own

Then just cream pie. And I only cum in a sock late at night when I'm exhausted because it's much more efficient at cleaning up the mess. Any other time, I just finish on my stomach and clean it up afterwards.

its a towel, not the bed
cum leaks out when you creampie and tends to get places unless she is really careful

"cumming in a sock is so uncomfortable so I cum on my bed and slither around in my own slime like a fucking slug" what is wrong with you op

I know cum, sweat and pussy juices get everywhere when you fuck but there's a difference between unavoidable mess during sex with a partner and cumming in your own bed, on your own, while filming it. Op is a forever alone neet

man, trolls on Sup Forums are pretty bad now

bump

Am I the only one who can't blow loads like that?

what do you think?

Is it gay to watch videos of dude's jacking off?

of course not, im not gay and i watch them all the time

why do you ask? do you see lots of guys blowing like that?

small dick means more pressure

why so jelly

sorry, ill keep my bigger dick instead of cumming an extra foot

thats it, just let it all out

Faggot

he clearly said he was not

bump

wow thats hot

>How to get jizz off the wall

1 wash wall
2 start cummin in a sock