Amy Schumer Scandal

>Amy Schumer, who is currently on the road promoting her memoir The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo, has been defending and condemning a comedian who has written on her Comedy Central show, Inside Amy Schumer. In an interview with Charlie Rose scheduled to air on Friday, Schumer directly addresses the controversy surrounding Kurt Metzger, whose comments about rape and rape victims have caused a fury online, especially with Schumer's fans.
>Metzger published a controversial Facebook post earlier this week defending an accused serial rapist. In a since-deleted post, Metzger wrote the accused man was "so (expletive) dangerous that we can’t go to the police to report his many rapes! That would just be tooooo rapey, and the women are too brave for that. If we ask them to even merely also post a vague account of what happened before asking us to believe that would like re-raping their rape! These women are as BRAVE as they are sore!”

Heh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY&ab_channel=MyWorld
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/18/amy-schumer-condemns-rape-bro-pologist-kurt-metzger-reveals-inside-amy-is-on-indefinite-hiatus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kkVb_ogECJc#t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heheh.

hes not wrong

This is the same bitch that blamed Steve-o for Ryan Dunn's death on someone else's roast while he was still grieving

Got dayum she got a fat face

>that look on Steve-o's face as he tried not to break down on live TV
>it coincided with him just barely getting sober so its not like he could sulk back to his chair and drown in booze

Kurt Metzger is literally a cuck

Daily reminder that the only reason she gets roles in movies or because he uncle is a big time New York City Democrat politician Chuck Schumer

Imagine if the pig had done the same thing to Vin Diesel after Paul's death. We would've witnessed murder live on tv

damn, and here i thought mcinnis was just some lolcanadian. everything he said about schumer was dead on.

Is* sorry. He's a senator and has been expected since 2015 to become the Senate's minority whip

Gavin Mcinnes is a boisterous hypocritical degenerate but a lot of the stuff he says about other media figures/"""celebrities""" are usually spot on considering his time at Vice

It's like Metzger raped me by writing for Schumer and then raped me again for writing a comedic Facebook post defending his friend from dubious rape aligations. What a bro-pologist.

I'd better call this a "controversy" in my clickbait headlines but fail to publish his comments in full or report what caused him to say these things! Scumer's response is much more important! That'll set the record straight!

Just a fat face?

She sucked a ton of dicks to get where she is. It's blatantly obvious. Joe Rogan who thinks you shouldn't even repeat a comedians joke to your friend defended Amy last year when it came out that she's a joke thief. I'm glad this bitch's 15 seconds are seemingly up.

Can't decide if Vin would falcon punch the shit our of her or if Amy would be able to just flick away like a flee.

it was an even bigger insult when she later called and said she was sorry, but wanted the apology to be kept secret so she could keep her give-no-fucks comedian persona.

You guys should actually do some feminist reading some time. You'd be surprised at what beliefs you have in common. For example: treating rape as a sacred cow. Real educated feminists are against that. It's harmful to survivors to act like rape is the worst crime in the world. It contributes to a misogynist culture when you place rape on this unspeakable level. It's a crime just like any other and it's actually anti-feminist to say you can never joke about it.

You guys would know that if you actually did some reading on feminism and participated in measured discussion with feminists instead of just circle jerking all the time.

Her uncle supported a bill that would allow the government to seize weapons (private property) in case of an emergency or disaster

all these fox news comedians stick together until they make it.

>Amy Schumer Scandal
> who is currently on the road promoting her memoir The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo
> In an interview with Charlie Rose scheduled to air on Friday

Seems like she knows she is getting irrelevant, so she needs to throw this Metzger guy under the bus to get people to talk about her so she can sell her shitty book.

The thing is a lot of men have the same beliefs as feminists. I don't know any guy okay with rape and any guy will say women should be treated equal and have equal rights etc.

But no one wants to be associated with the movement because nowadays feminists means more equal than men and feminists have to be overreactive no fun allowed humorless bitches.

>implying I haven't
>implying that hasn't just fueled my contempt toward feminism
>implying becoming aware of feminism's doublethink/hypocrisy/cognitive dissonance doesn't make me despise the ideology even more

top kekerino

3rd wave feminism is literally just a big 'ol circlejerk designed to keep women and other "intersectional" types distracted from the whole class debate. Same with BLM and other movements like that.

kurt metzger is a piece of shit.

>controversial Facebook post earlier

So whats so controversial about it besides being true and making femnazis butthurt?.

I can't tell if this is bait (because summer), but if it isn't, no, we don't have to do some reading. Treating rape as a sacred cow is what ""feminists"" in the public eye are doing and the media is enabling it. The public face of your movement is the problem and the only thing that people see. Now please go away and never come back.

>data that aligns pixels on a display is controversial

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY&ab_channel=MyWorld

>You guys would know that if you actually did some reading on feminism and participated in measured discussion with feminists instead of just circle jerking all the time.
it's Sup Forums, what do you expect

When a blog calls something a "controversy," I always know that the opposing party is in the right. All I have to do are look up the comments and I'm vindicated.

wasnt it just her publicist who called

controversial just means it splits people, which it does

Good guy mike tyson

I'm particularly fascinated by feminists sharing the same hatred for trannies that I have

:^)

I actually think guys that do the raping needs to forced to marry the girl and pay her father the bridal price Tbh

i like her because of how much she triggers you guys.

So thaaaaaats why I'm actually attracted to her. Always wanted to cuck Kermit growing up

I'm so done with this cunt. Ever since she got big she turned into a massive self righteous cunt who out of nowhere started a vendetta against the 2nd amendment. Fuck her.

What a brave woman, I admire her curves. So brave.

Beautiful.

You seem mad about this.

>Telling people to press charges with the police is considered "defending" the rapist
what the actual fuck

>____________ looks great on paper! Why don't you talk to some real __________ sometime.
I don't give a fuck what the top percent of educated feminists think. It's the average "feminism means I'm always right" woman that I deal with every day.

So if a retard on facebook thinks gravity is bullshit does that make gravity "controversial"?.

Feminist reading begins and ends with THIS.
I'd love to hear any of the modern feminist figures debate any of the ideas from this masterpiece.

Think Bam would've done the same if he was in Steve-o's place?

You never, never ever bring up the biases of feminists. The women on a facebook page had slandered a man by saying he was a rapist. The slander was afaik not based on anything but hearsay.

Bam would've grimaced, tried to look like he brushed it off, then taken a long pull from the bottle of patron he would have been cradling all night

I think I'd agree very much with first wave feminists, which is to say the late 19th-early 20th century ones. They were very much concerned with a woman's duty to be morally upright so as to bring their children and husbands more closer to the conception of a good Christian life.

Modern feminists despise men for keeping them out of the workplace, mistakenly convinced that it was to exclude women from independence, and not that men simply saw it as their duty to do the job and provide. They're concerned with license, not liberty:

For indeed none can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license
Milton

>3rd wave feminism is literally just a big 'ol circlejerk designed to keep women and other "intersectional" types distracted from the whole class debate. Same with BLM and other movements like that.

Yup. It's no coincidence that all of the institutions in America started pushing the "multicultural" discourses and policies after Occupy Wall Street. SJWs are the useful idiots du jour.

no, that doesn't split people since it's generally agreed that gravity isn't bullshit

this isn't rocket science

Of course he's right. Women fantasize about rape all the time, they're just butthurt he's pointing out they all ask for it. I'm glad this stupid fat kike bitch and her fucking feminazi bullshit is backfiring on her. Men have let themselves get cucked by this sjw shit for too long.

>Mike, stay away from me

raciss bitch baka

>misogynist culture

Think she said that because she knew that Mike Tyson wouldn't hold back from putting hands on a cunt

I'm pretty sure he yelled "we hate you Amy!" at some point later in the show too

that fucking whore. look at how much his expression changed from the beginning

>Women fantasize about rape all the time
>So they must want to be raped!
Trump supporters, everyone.

Joe Rogan defended her because she's part of APA which is where all his friends are represented. APA comics (which is most of the big comics) aren't allowed to talk badly about one another.

>haha, white men are so evil right? Time to go prep the bull!

Reddit libcucks, everyone.

I know its heresy in these parts, but thats funny as hell

Ryan Dunn was piss drunk and decided to drive nevertheless, he also murdered another person by doing so, fuck him

You aren't wrong, but it's also a two way street. These feminist bloggers and tumblrinas haven't read any of that shit either. They just regurgitate Jezebel articles. This whole "believe the victim despite all proof otherwise" is a form of benevolent sexism. It seems that these new feminists don't mind sexism as long as it's nice sounding and preferential to women.

What a jump of logic. Your life is worthless. Shouldn't have dropped out of high school.

Men phantasize about war all the time, but tend to dislike the reality of it.

fuck off niggerlover

I think she's funny and I would probably fuck her tbqh famalams.

I'd copy-paste this, but I literally can't

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/18/amy-schumer-condemns-rape-bro-pologist-kurt-metzger-reveals-inside-amy-is-on-indefinite-hiatus.html

Man here, can confirm, I spend a lot of time listening to war music and thinking about leading armies

>Metzger wrote the accused man was "so (expletive) dangerous that we can’t go to the police to report his many rapes! That would just be tooooo rapey, and the women are too brave for that. If we ask them to even merely also post a vague account of what happened before asking us to believe that would like re-raping their rape! These women are as BRAVE as they are sore!”

PFHAHAHAH

BASED KURT

HE'S ALSO THE REASON SOME SKITS ON HER SHOW CAN BE PASSABLY FUNNY BUT HER SELF WRITTEN STANDUP IS TOTAL GARBAGE

>I'm a men btw

Sure you are

>Real feminists
those are old and from a bygone era. the overwhelming majority of feminists are the stupid ones who want higher pay and more vacation time and also want to keep the benefits of being a woman while also getting the benefits (what little there are) for men. they are the female blm and they are the ones you see shaking and crying rape when you bump into their shoulder. you cannot convince anyone rational to become feminist. especially not in todays environment because it is inherently irrational and damaging. its not for equality. it is as the name suggests, for female supremacy
>but the REAL feminists
once again, dont exist. this is like a member of isis saying not all isis members like to kill infidels, and they do infidel killing every other day. no actually this is exactly whats happening with everyone saying isis isnt REAL islam and that actual muslims arent like that, then of course the REAL muslims go and rape and kill people every other day in europe and the ones who do terror crimes get called isis and thus not a real muslims

"""""""real"""""" feminists

just like

"""""""real"""""" muslims

I'd definitely fuck her, but I'd be ashamed to tell anyone about it.

he is her father's 2nd cousin; not her uncle.

so like her grandfather was cousins with Chuck Schumer

This means that her great grandfather (or great grandmother) was a sibling of Chuck's parent.

So they share a great-great grandparent. i am sure those family bonds are super strong.

>For example: treating rape as a sacred cow. Real educated feminists are against that. It's harmful to survivors to act like rape is the worst crime in the world. It contributes to a misogynist culture when you place rape on this unspeakable level. It's a crime just like any other and it's actually anti-feminist to say you can never joke about it.
Any books on this?

I wonder who is behind this post.

What a bitch.

It's a roast, stop being pussies.

>take a shit on someone's face

IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO! CALM DOWN!

If you are at a face shitting exhibition then you shouldn't complain about getting shit on your face.

She asked him permission to tell the joke before recording. When she told the joke he laughed, but they edited a different reaction to make him look upset.

This is all straight from Steve-O

Sorry but this doesn't suit the narrative in this thread. Please leave.

source that shit now cause you sound like a schumer apologist

THE NARRATIVE THAT KURT METZGER MADE FUN OF HOW GENUINELY LAUGHABLE "RAPE CULTURE" IS AND AMY SCHUMER'S 3RD WAVE FEMINIST FANS THREW A SHIT FIT?

No, the narrative of how Steve-O got mad at her for telling a joke about Ryan Dunn's death. No only he didn't get mad at all, but she asked for his permission beforehand.

I want every feminist to be raped horribly by Tyrone, Jamal and Ja'qwan. Then I want Pablo to eat a barrel of Jalapeño peppers while downing a 40 of Tequila and then shit all that good stuff when its own its way out forcefully down their throats.

Steve-o told a """"joke"""" about the station nightclub fire. Why didn't people cry over that instead?

100 innocent deaths due to a fire vs 1 """"celebrity"""" death due to being a drunk shithead

Nobody cares about that joke thief anymore
Bitch is finished.

THATS AN ASIDE AND NOT THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD

Kurt himself is a total cuck faggot, check out the Amy Miller thing that happened a few months ago. He just played the good little dog the whole time

joke thief ehehe that's a funny title

joke thief

Can you please use spoilers if you're going to post her face?

She didn't clear it with him beforehand, but she did ask for him to call his fans off afterwards (while publicly saying that she didn't care about the backlash).

Honestly it's difficult for me to understand why people care so much what comedians say. If you don't like their jokes, just watch someone else. I don't really like Amy Schumer, but I just don't care about her. All the people who think Metzger is an asshole because of some tweets they didn't like really need to get lives.

Hey.... That's pretty cool.

Pablo here. I would rather stick my chorizo in her taco, señor

It made me think, really

From Steve-O:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkVb_ogECJc#t=27

She doesn't come out completely scott free but he wasn't upset about the joke.

And I was wrong, the bit about them editing his reaction came from Schumer, not Steve-O. But you can put her statement together with his and make your own judgement:

>At the actual roast, there wasn't a huge reaction to it. But the way it was edited, they cut to Steve-O and he looked so sad and I'm sure if I saw that I would've thought, oh, gosh, that was too much or something. But the way it happened in his reaction and, you know, I've spoken to him since. He's a friend

If you'd prefer. Be sure to make the bitch swallow your shit though. Nothing's hotter than humiliating a feminist. Okay, raping and cutting a dyke's is probably more fun but not by much. And by rape I mean letting a pack of negros rape the dyke, preferably std carrying negros. I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near a diseased dyke; the cock roaches. Negros raping them horribly then forcing them to carry a baby to term, that would be awesome. South Africa is on to something.

The only reason that human testicle isn't scrubbing windows on the freeway is because he slathers the UFC's owners ass thoroughly, even mimicking his chrome dome looks. He's a terrible comedian tbph, incredibly awful