Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TStrQPdI_OA
youtube.com/watch?v=h3dnXd3ZgB0
youtube.com/watch?v=CK3O8F_unzg
youtu.be/e1nrmZ6bpEM
youtube.com/watch?v=p8p3fmM9jgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah he had a lot of nerve writing the greatest solo folk album of the last 30 years

he was literally playing punk on an acoustic

isn't he a huge libertarian? i knew there was a reason i hated him

Only cucks don't like based Buzz.

I wouldn't exactly call that punk but your point being?

it's hard to think of a more condescending contrarian asshole than buzzo. I still enjoy the Melvins however. Separate the art from the asshole.

He isn't a huge anything except a waistline.

Albini

mike patton

Apart from being a libertarian, why do you guys hate him so much?
And with your reason, give an explanation of how.

Zappa
That was easy.

Yeah that was actually pretty easy. Have they ever worked together?

he was a hero of mine as a teen. growing up its hard to see why.

I actually think buzz / ptaton / albini did an album together lol

Why do people hate him?
I haven't heard him say anything other than demystifying the romanticized Cobain meme.
For that he makes Tumblr girls mad, and is pretty cool.

does he really make nirvana fans mad for trying to de sensationalize kurt? youd think itd be the opposite

Yes. I see them all rage in comment sections "he's just jealous of Kurts success" "he's mad he didn't become famous instead"
Funny when pretending to not wanting to be famous was one of Kurt's selling points

>"he's just jealous of Kurts success" "he's mad he didn't become famous instead"
Who is this wrong though?

Is it bad that I like condescending contrarian assholes? Buzzo, Patton, and Zappa are three of my all-time favorite musical personalities

me too go figure huh

How is it right?

if their music is good who cares? but seriously, he is a contrarian cunt.

Personally I just find him incredibly annoying to listen to during interviews. He just always strikes me as having an incredbily over-inflated ego in terms of his comedic and musical abilities. On the other hand the Melvins make great music, haven't stopped touring, seem to have great work ethic. So I have to give it to him in that sense.

Interviewer: "Hey Buzz.."

Buzzo: "Kurt Cobain auditioned for the Melvins, we turned him down because he wasn't good enough" *stares at camera with smug, satisfactory smile*

The guy has been a contrarian asshole for decades. The only difference is now when he speaks out against something popular, everyone just assumes it's because he is old. Greg Graffin from Bad Religion was the exact same way, then he went on to become a college professor.

IF they have they won't again, because Albini is mad at buzz for not being a shitlib

which is weird, because Albini basically called Odd Future niggers in a tl;dr blogpost

whats wrong with libertarianism?

His use of the word nigger was referring odd futures use of the word.
>They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot.

correct

patton is a humble guy

he wasn't always condescending though. he talked up a lot of good music, even mainstream shit

Albini JUSTed himself pretty hard given that he's worked on a pretty small handful of good albums in about a decade.

lmao

Yeah, but he recently released Dude Incredible, which is one of his best albums (between BB, RM, and Shellac) by virtue of being his only album without filler. That's impressive for his age

Fat Mike.

>implying he doesn't get asked about Kurt Cobain every single interview and is expected to tow the line and pretend he was the second coming of Christ like everyone else does.

What Buzzo is doing is good for everyone.

which album was that?

This Machine Kills Artists (2014)

Oh, eh, it was alright/.

wtf is this bait, he's fucking awesome dude, funniest musician ever

D A L E
A
L
E

literally everything

ugh

DUDE LET'S EXPLOIT PEOPLE TO DEATH AND CALL IT FREEDOM LMAO

Is Patton really an asshole?

he said he always preferred the underground scene for the intimacy between the musician and the audience, as well as for not having to compromise with labels.

as regarding kurt, he said that he considers him a loser for killing himself and that people who put him on a fucking pedestal are stupid, basically

You'll understand when you turn 16

>It was like... our own revolution, man. All that anger, all that hostility, all that stuff your parents and the church and SOCIETY didn't want you to be... it was like a complete FUCK YOU to Reagan, man...

As much as I love 80's hardcore there is literally nothing worse than 80's hardcore musicians who never shut the fuck up about 80's hardcore.

But Keith is great

you also have the freedom to not be exploited senpai ;)

yeah, fuck the guy Nirvana took their sound from & had to commercialize

Fuck they guy who actually knew Cobain

Fuck the guy who mocks the degenerate selfish "rock star" yet manages to still produce good-great music 30+ years on

its the fight club of political opinions

ironically enough the only ones who really get triggered by Buzz and his idiotic statements are massive Dave Grohl fanboys who get buttassed every time he mentions the fact that the moment Kurt was thrown in the ground, Dave up and ran off to capitalize on his tenure in Nirvana to create the very thing Kurt and Krist were rebelling against with their music.

Even all these years later, Dave still doesn't want anything to do with _anyone_ from that scene, and would rather party it up with all these "established rock stars" instead of the people who actually got him where he is today

wish he would do another ozma/bullhead/gpt
also rutmanis or preston on bass again please

Half of the first Foo Fighters album was written when he was in Nirvana. The final Nirvana recording released a couple years ago was mostly just Foo Fighters songs.

yes

yeah but after the first album?

I really like Buzz, but I can understand why people hate him

the freedom to starve to death in the street

>low t faggot progressives have shit taste
Not surprised at all they are literally fucking retarded

Commie university students are a plague of braindead parasites and shit taste leave this board

I don't think there's too much wrong with Buzz, besides the fact that he loves to rip on Kurt and Dave, but even that's understandable. He seems like a decent guy
Albini on the other hand seems like a complete shithead, probably the reason why most well-known bands that record with him don't stay with him

based af

Everyone talks about Buzz but we all know who the real genius is.

Anyone have that recent video where he was talking about albums he liked or something?

his debut solo album comes out soon
youtube.com/watch?v=TStrQPdI_OA

Dude Incredible was shit. Albini somehow managed to fuck up the only good thing about Shellac which was his clangy guitar tone.

I want to drink his semen.
Vigorously.

because laissez faire markets don't work on a global scale

FOREHEAD
O
R
E
H
E
A
D

80's hardcore is literally cognitive dissonance :^)

10/10

Melvins still BTFO every band today. Youngsters need to STEP IT THE FUCK UP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

give me time dad everything is finally coming together hehe

If you check out the underground scene today you'll see we're basically the same position we were in in 1989.

Next 2 years will explode.

Actually it will be even bigger, massive push away from EDM... that didn't happen in 89..

Things are really starting to look up I'm with you. Drawing influences from the past isn't bad but nobody can afford to be too derivative

>89
>EDM
KYS

Mate, we have bands that do nothing but fart at the previous rock bands. Hate the so called "alt right" if you must, but they've inspired some good musical guppies.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3dnXd3ZgB0
Like this abomination.

If someone told me that irl I'd literally never speak to them again because that's a big red flag that you're a piece of shit

>the personalities of the people that make the music a person likes has any influence over their personality
you retarded?

You sound like a massive faggot.

Never understood why people hate buzzo. He has an entertaining personality, doesn't dumb down his views or opinions just to appeal to people. Hard-working guy, too. Seeing them in September.

they recently did a What's in my bag? vid
youtube.com/watch?v=CK3O8F_unzg

Also note the "pizza" references.
A comet pizza open recently in our city. There's also been a spike in child abuse recently.
Coincidence?

he has opinions people disagree with and that makes him a "contrarian" for some sheltered teenagers

Who the fuck wants a funny musician

Nothing
It's actually flawless

They've become kmart confectionery...
"Look at this obscure record, buy it and feed these artists."

But we've already had nu-metal and emo, and where did that get us? No more complaint rock.

>Contrarian
I don't personally believe he does it on purpose, which is what a contrarian really is, but people choose to get butthurt on their own.

I really like Buzz.

Why do they even mention that awful screeching nigress tina turner?
Makes me want to fart on them.

Clearly they think people want peace & love still, not blood and gore.

Me too

I met Buzz once in a grocery store in LA (yeah i know the copypasta - he actually had a grocery cart full of kombucha) and he was nice to talk to, was just getting back from the golf course.

Modern hardcore musicians aren't much better. Every other song is about "the scene".

Fuck man, I can't help but think about Sugar when I hear kombucha

Seriously you niggers have no idea what atrocities lurk in the underground scene.
youtu.be/e1nrmZ6bpEM

Notice the "seth rich" on the upside down flag at 1:33
Not sure if intended..

What do you guys think about Child Bite?
youtube.com/watch?v=p8p3fmM9jgc
lmao I love this