Is this the best in the trilogy?

Is this the best in the trilogy?

No.

Blade 1 is the best

Del Toro fags can fuck off

Trinity was fucking awful.

Honestly I have to rank Trinity above 2 because 2 is just sort of forgettably mediocre while Trinity is stupid in a way that 2 can never hope to match. In that sense it's actually closer to 1 than 2 is.

no you faggot numale

>Honestly I have to rank Trinity above 2 because 2
horrible taste

the first blade is a legitimately good B movie

2 is stupid/boring/ill-conceived in the same way as everything else del toro does. feels direct-to-DVD.

trinity is a hilarious clusterfuck

>the first blade is a legitimately good B movie

I agree. If it weren't for the bad CGI effects, and if a few things were spruced up here and there, it would be a B movie masterpiece.

been so long since i have watched them, they all merge together desu.

i seem to remember enjoying trinity a lot in a 'fuck this is bad but so good' way

What's the strategic advantage of listening to music while you fight?

what's the strategic advantage of listening to music while you lift?

what's the strategic advantage of listening to music whilst you jog?

what's the strategic advantage of listening to music when it comes to exerting energy?

if you enjoy the music, you get pumped up. good vibes and feels and all kindsa shit goes through your brain when you're listening to music you love.

yes, but you have to have your wits about you when you're fighting. you can't hear shit when you're listening to music like that.

he's a vampire you fucking retard

It's Jessica Biel's character that listens to music, retard.

WHAT A POOFTER.

>what is bait

>all those fucking plebs ITT
1 & 3 are trash tier, 2 is god tier, this is objectively factual objective facts of actual truth.

It's still the best capeshit ever made.

Worth watching for Biel, but the best is the first.

fuck I got tricked

Blade 1
Raimi's Spiderman 2
Winter Soldier

what are the other good capeshit films?

Blade 1 is essential Hot Topic-core. If you didn't watch it as a teen you should literally kys you'reself and never touch films again

Blade 2 is decent fun

Blade 3 is good for all of the hilarious stories behind it

In other words the Blade Trilogy is the only capeshit with something to offer in every iteration and all other superbatspiderXcaptain man bullshit can fuck off

Why didn't he open his eyes?

Blade 2 is better

Im just gonna detect biel

Biel detected.

I've always loved the Spawn movie, but I totally understand people who hate on it, and don't know if I'd toss it into the good pile.

Let that be a lesson!

Exactly. The only one able to appreciate the total garbage that is Blade 1 are the ones who saw it as a kid, and having nostalgia.
Otherwise, it's absolutely unwatchable.

Mystery Men

nah it's not good mate. it's memorable and has some solid bits in it, but it's a big mess and pretty fucking depressing (in a bad way)

This so much. Movie is fucking awesome. People don't often realise that Ben Stiller is funny as fuck when he gets to do his own thing. Always admired the guy and take a lot of influence from him in my writing/stand-up.

This so much. Sad that we won't be getting a sequel.