Does this work?

Does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buv8GLHVSgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 mexican migrans installing safe

Nothing unusual here

Yes. Fulcrum and levers and shit work.

yea you support the weight with your back instead of with your weak arms.. it works

This won't hurt your back?

if you'd rather fuck up your back than use a hand truck

Fernando only likes chubby boys for their bodies. Their personalities aren't compatible, they may feel good together for now, while the relationship's still fresh, but as that wears off, and they get to know each other more, they'll grow to find out that they aren't meant to be together.

A handtruck??

Did you make up that term ? Do you mean a dolly ??

Fucking kek

They're not supporting the weight with their backs.

I think he means a sack barrow

what the fuck does a children's toy have to do with hauling heavy objects?

wouldnt the weight cause you to continually slam your head into the object your carrying

i didn't know shoulders connect directly to your legs

What are they supporting it with then, their dicks?

Pretty sure he means nigger kart.

A dolly?
What are you, a little girl?
Handtruck is so much cooler

Yes but remember if you are going to keep them you have to feed them and clean them too.

Does this work?

No moron. Shoulders and legs. Never back.

Their spine, the way it was intened to take loads (like your ass)

Dolly

I'm checking you out boyo.
And topkek

They are mexicans, of course course they work

kek

>the spine isn't your back
man you're dumb

Are you an idiot? The weight is carried by the legs. Who said legs connect to shoulders?

sexDolly

Ive used one of these to move my washer and dryer they do work.

sixth post best post

youtu.be/buv8GLHVSgc
Yee

wow those weak armed lesbians couldn't even lift a set of drawers that have clear hand-holds

Jordan?

I use these all day everyday they are fucking great. I deliver and install major appliances routinely carry 500+ lbs no problem.

But can you still use your body correctly after using it or are you like basically dead?

Exactly, because they are fucking failure pieces of shit that waste the precious essence of life.

In Canada its literally called a dolly

It's called a dolly pretty much everywhere else in the world too.

"Your back" typically refers to your lower back muscles and their use to bend or support a load on a bent spine. In this case they lift with their legs and maintain the load on a straight spine, causing no strain on the back or even arms
Plus no risk of crushed fingers when putting it down

Most people use the term hand truck and dolly interchangeably but I used to work for a moving and storage company and we would give people shit for misusing these terms.
Pic related. Left is a hand truck and right is a dolly.

Does this work?

this

youtu.be/buv8GLHVSgc

Thank you! Fucking hate people for interchanging the fucking names of these.

those straps do fucking work, yo.
used those on stove and fridge and entertainment unit when moving, works just as advertised.

but using them on a safe? dunno

Up or down the stairs? Nope.

See that's where they fucked up and this is how people end up getting hurt or die

There are more bald eagles in BC then 48 states combined. Faggot.

Works great until the bottom strap slips off and you DEMOLISH YOUR TOES

t. Never touched a barbell

Fuck off we own it not you fucking little maple leaf bitch

hardly

....cosmo gave birth to the baby

Obviously Cosmo got fucked in hit lil boipucci

K. What ever you gotta tell yourself to feel like a big man. Micro-dick cum guzzler.

>In Canada
Well there's your problem

You mean stealing.

there are more bald eagles in the garbage dumps of Alaska that all of Canada, too, faggot

kind of want

/thread

Dont put your feet under heavy objects
:thinking:

America doesn't have to feel big when comparing itself to Canada. The Great White North just another shithole country with a 10th of the population and less than a 10th of the GDP of the greatest country on earth.

You'll never be as cool as you think you're being, you're a fucking Canadian

fuck I used to do this all the time as a kid

How about that corner, though?

Less than bending over at the waist (like a faggot) and trying to pick it up with your fingers being smashed underneath it. With the vest, you can maintain a neutral spine (which is harder for people that never lifted a weight in their life) and stand up from a squat, without having to awkwardly grip the thing with two different height people. Your back still supports the weight (whoever said it didn't failed anatomy), but it's not in flexion or hyperextension while lifting, saving you from herniated discs due to shear forces.

It's all fun and games til you lean too far forward.

Yep. My company XO used to say "words mean things" which is such a great phrase because of shit like this. When you tell the new guy to bring a dolly to move a piano and he comes back with a hand truck it's hard to not punch him in the face.

Fucking rekt

Fuck off fat Americunt

Why was this so fucking funny to me?

We need to see it happen, for science.

Same.

No, it refers to the spine, traps, lats, spinal erectors, etc. Lower back is simply the lower portion of a much bigger system. Lumbar region would have meant what you think "back" means. There is definitely tension on the back when lifting anything heavy, as it supports your entire body. There's less shear force on it when you don't have to bend over to lift something, but it should still be engaged, or "tense".

Shut up Canada we know it's you

When faggots get all high strung because they used to move pianos for a living, it makes me wanna punch them in the face..... Just saying.

>traps
>erectors

YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE NOW

Motherfu... I'm not doing that again.

Kek

I can't.... After I knock you down I wouldn't know whether to call you an ambulance or a nee nor truck?

Call me an islamic truck of peace.

Oh!
>A boom bus.

>A boom bus
Not really, it act's more like a plow

Silly goat....
Ain't no snow in the desert.

Actually no, timmy wished puff to existence

>what are steel toe shoes/boots

I had a buddy whose toes got ran over by a 5400 lb forklift. His feet are fine.

How are his toes?

Aussie here. Lived in Canada and can confirm that they call trolly jacks "Dollys"

canadian here, can confirm we do in fact call them dolly's

>air cushioned movement circles vs. Solid steel pancake machine
I think one is significantly more damaging than the other...

You realize that's not a Canada goose, right?

He was western witch swine, so they curled as his bud melted beneath my Islamic motor home.