Ask a guy who can suck his own dick anything

Ask a guy who can suck his own dick anything

Can you suck you own dick?

Can you record sucking it?

Only fags suck dick, even their own. Do you know you are a faggot?

all the way and the balls

Does it feel more like sucking a dick or having your dick sucked?

Suck you dick you own can?

Why are you so gay?

I've recorded cumming into my own mouth, but its hard to record the action when my face is up against my genitals.

It depends. I have the most fun with it when I want to suck a dick. Occasionally I just want to masturbate, but have no jizz rag near by and use my mouth to finish.

Golden question!
Answer this OP?

Would like to see that one

how? i would probably do it once in a while if i could.

Pics or it didn't happen?

It's gay, you fucking faggot

how many days/months/years did it take from the time you decided you want to suck your own cock until the time you were able to lick the tip?

i wouldnt really consider making myself cum to be gay.. or are you gay when you jerk off?

I used to do this but I stopped because of back pain the next day and the fact it was difficult to come to orgasm while doing it. A lot of the time it would be hard to keep my full erection as well. It's too much work and pain and not enough payoff. It feels good but why would I do that when i can just jerk it or plunge it in pussy?

I could keep detailing it. Its hard to give a definitive answer.

It feels like sex when you fuck the inside of your cheek and use your tongue to keep your teeth away and can thrust instead of bob your head. And its super easy to cum if you are creating suction.

I tried since I was young so I guess I gained the ability. You have to not be fat and you have to not eat a lot, but eat enough that y ou have energy cause its like exercise and uses a lot of muscle.
I wouldnt post myself, but you can look it up and see its a real thing.

Around 9-13 I sort of tried to reach my dick to my mouth and was able to lick it or reach my lips to it.
At this point I can not only deep throat my dick or suck both my balls, but if I could I could keep going.

Ask a dick that can suck it's own guy anything.

You're sticking a male penis in your mouth...how isn't that gay? And fuck no because I use an fleshlight

Who cares if it's gay.

cool. yeah im probably a bit too fat to do it, oh well, maybe in the future it will be possible hehe, doing that ketos right now so im losing a few pounds a week just sittin on my ass :)

anyway gl to you user

So you're gay?

Do you think about sucking dick when you suck your dick. Or do you think about getting your dick sucked when you suck your dick?

Are you gay?

I tried very hard to do this when I was a teen. Only able to lick the tip.

It makes the OP a faggot

OP here and I owned a fleshlight, but didnt like it and trashed it.
Literally got a new fleshlight today and havnt tried it yet. I dont like having to maintain it, but sucking your dick isnt something you can do everyday. I'm amazed I can do it today after having done it yesterday. When I finish it feels like

I'm bisexual. I much prefer women, but I am kind of feminine myself. I can either think about sucking dick where my dick isnt so hard or when its hard its more like getting my dick sucked.

Have you ever ate your own cum? I used to hate it, but now its like nothing. I dont savor it though.

>When I finish it feels like
I was going to say sex
Its satisfying and you still hunger for more, but your dick is spent.

Fuck this gay shit!
Sage in all fields!

No, fuck you. You are just jealous like majority of people are.

that woman has worms

I wanted to post a pic of a girl licking her own pussy cause some can do it, but probably fewer than men. I couldnt find it

Do I need a huge penis for self suck?