Evening Sup Forums Just your regularly scheduled Drug Use Thread

Evening Sup Forums Just your regularly scheduled Drug Use Thread.

What are you on tonight?

Myself I'm smoking some Kosher Kush and doing a few Speed pills.

Wanted to know how drugs vary from country to country. Just picked up today 2g of MDMA for 140$ CAD. That's one of the crystals in the picture. Usually .1g fucks you up for a good three hours. I sell em at 10 a pop, sometimes more at festivals due to increased demand.

I think Canada has the best MDMA in North America, and I mean MDMA, not ecstacy which is always cut with something.

Also was curious as to the difference between Canadian Speed and American speed. I get mine in white pills, double stacked with Ice straight from Quebec at about 4$ a pop when I get batches of 100 pills at a time. Decent stuff and hardly any comedown.

As for weed it varies. IMO canada has also the best weed in NA. My friend who I buy from gets QPs quite regularly of medical stuff which I buy in sets at about 45-50$ CAD de[ending on the type. I don;t smoke as much as I munch pills, so 7g lasts me about two weeks. I have a really low tolerance for Weed... Which I find is AMAZING since I can smoke one joint and have an amazing time.

What are your drug use habits and how much does it cost in your respective areas?

>2g for $140

UK here, 1g of MDMA £20-30 street £5-10 darkweb, pills £5-10 street and £2-5 dark web but pretty much free because I buy 10 for £20, sell a couple and have the rest.

Ketamine about £20-30/g in my area and £20 dark web, usually pretty shit quality from the street though

In a month I probably drop MDMA 1-2 times, smoke weed 3x a week and ketamine 1-2 a month. Coke sometimes but not very often, only when I get offered it, that shit is too expensive for what it is.

Also I get a lot of NOS whippets, £10 for 24 street and £60 for 240 online

One of my more accomplished rolls. As I said, I don;t smoke much

With that price for MDMA, is it any good, and any idea wehre it comes from? My guess is its made in the UK? Any testament towards the quality of what you pickup in terms of MDMA?

Cost of LSD in UK?

These are the little chunks of Icy heaven. Idk if I have some underlying undiagnosed ADD, but I usually have trouble focusing in University unless I'm on these. Managed to ace several of my exams thanks to them. I can get through the most massive texts, and as long as I underline the important stuff, it jogs back my memory when I go back over it.

MDMA is made in the Netherlands and imported to the UK, it is the highest quality MDMA in the world. Netherlands is the best producer. It's just insanely cheap to produce. Often pills are cut with shit, but from the dark web they are generally pure MDMA.

Street MDMA is different though, it's pretty good stuff if you have a good dealer as it's really easy to obtain from the dark web and sell it on. It can be cut with shit but it's still good most of the time. I've done MDMA many many times in the past couple years and haven't received anything other than perhaps cut with speed.

Acid doesn't interest me as I haven't got 12 hours of time to trip but around £5-10 a tab. Don't see it much where I'm from but it's available, easy to get on the dark web where tabs are like £5 each too

What is that? Meth or speed? I use 2-FMA for studying at university. It's a bit weaker than meth but with less side effects and lasts a long time. I obtain 2-FMA from clearnet sites to the UK imported from Spain.

bout £10 a tab

where do you buy from online?

See theres the problem. We call them candies. It's amphetamines to my knowledge. Meth has drawbacks and addictions im my experience. These have none. You feel fine after coming down, and the craving for more isn't there. That's why Im curious as to the difference based on countries. Me and my friends call it speed/candies but on drug report the list methamphetamines as contents, yet I don't feel the effect of Meth from taking it.

Correcting myself. It is methamphetamines. I was confusing the term meth you used for Crystal meth.

Tor browser > alphabay

Most vendors with the cheap MDMA won't ship to NA tho

reliable, secure?

I'm just blazin some 420 as usual, got no name

Hey Yall. I'm looking to do mescaline soon. I plan on making it myself. but i was wondering, what is the trip like? ive taken double tabs of acid before and tripped pretty hard.

very reliable and secure, that's the whole point. £250 worth of orders to date here

Bumping. Is it me or is there an unbelievable amount of faggotry being posted tonight on b?

"You mother will die in her sleep if you don't post in this thread"
"FLAT EART IS REAL OH MA GAWD"
What the hell happened to Sup Forums?

No more than every other night.

I got really ketted yesterday, at 4am coming down from MDMA at a rave I had some ket to go to bed. Then at 3pm I had some strong as fuck ketamine from the darkweb that arrived that day and I was fucked up until around 9pm. Then my friend called me to pick me up to take me to a party where I had some more ket from about 11-4am. I got home and due to the ket I had a breakdown over my drug use and decided I was never having any ever again.

I feel fine now though, will probably have some ket next week