WWYD THREAD

WWYD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well rip

i'd slap the babes ass then taunt the manlet what's he gonna do about it. he steps to me. i lay him out. sluts pussy is soaked. take her in the toilets to shag, bust a load up inside her. leave cus i was at the wrong party.

would get on my knees behind her grab her hips and bury my face in her ass infront of everyone at the party

after convincing her to suck a pacifier, next step is i tell her i want her to wear a diaper now that she's daddy's baby girl

she has bratty attitude... until i make her eat my hairy asshole. then force a bj.

this chick looks like she's way chubbier than she likes to show and i would fuck the shit out of every fold on her

Wwyd

big red is my mistress and i am her secret sissy boy. she locks up my cock, makes me wear a buttplug and then panties under my normal clothes. its her best mate's big birthday and she brought me over so red can demonstrate a little show for her friend. showing off how much i moan when she plays with my ass. friend gets too excited and wants to join in. she gets cucumber from fridge and jackhammers it in my ass as im staring deep into red's eyes while she smiles approvingly at me. i have earth shattering anal orgasm.

Christ you're deluded

i make her kiss my penis

god her little snobby face and that dumb fucking tattoo i wanna cum on her tits and make her call me daddy. any nude or barefoot user?

Wwyd?

its proven you live a normal life and socialize better if you are tall and average looking. you are taken serious and can be comedic at times. you can get away with being immature and can throw bitch fits like a child.

if you are below 5'6 its gonna be hard for you. you dont get invited places and you are criticized more. if you try to compensate for your lack of stature to level the game you get called having a Napoleon complex. if you throw a bitch fit, it looks worse.

She's a slut so I'm sure she would

His tie is too high up

lmfao im laughing too hard

nah he's totally a manlet

What would you do to this slut? She's sitting right next to me and if the answers good I'll show her.

Have her sit on my face
Lick her bronze legs until they glisten with my saliva
Take off her sandals and put her toes in my mouth

leap out of the bushes, open my trench coat exposing myself and start furiously masturbating. normal girls would run but they just watch and laugh and giggle while hugging each other. didn't expect it to last this long. kinda slow down, then stop. stand awkwardly for a second and slink back into bushes

I shun her.
no coalburners allowed.

So these threads just seem like guys using women as an excuse to have another man give them JOI. Are you guys gay?

Be rough

better shot if feet are what you like

no one is giving JOI
do you know what that means?

Well if its not for sexual gratification why are you listening to men talk about sex to you? You don't think that's gay?

more of her

JOI means jerk off instructions was my point, writing what you would do to a person in a picture is not that.
I never said anything about gay

she'd be the best fuck in the thread.

Anyone?

Seems like it is to me.
>guy posts chick
>can't just masturbate about it to himself
>has other men talk about fucking her to him
>now he masturbates to men talking about sex
>not JOI
I don't think you know what JOI means.

No. We don't care.

>be rough
i'd give her a titty twister

go balls deep up her inviting butthole
show moar

She doesn't have an ass - she's pushing it out so hard. Look at her back. Bitch has scoliosis

Look at that dirty ass nigger floor. Who wears a suit and that dress to a fucking college dorm

Sauce? insta pls

I would tie her hands to the bed posts and stuff her own panties in her mouth while I licked her pussy until she was shaking like a little bitch, then I would fuck her and come all over her stomach and breasts.

Let me know how you'd use and ill post more

Get her nice and drunk then bend her over her parents bed and fuck her raw.

Let her suck my cock after inserting an anal plug into her tight little ass.

Hold her pigtails tight while she sucked my cock until it was wet enough to slam into her pert asshole and keep spanking her until she told me I was her daddy.

Keep goin

What Do?

Wwyd?

Despacito
youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c

Wwyd

Choke the slut and face fuck her till i explode on thoses big tits

Wwyd?

Wwyd

I would eat her till she's in multiple orgasm heaven. Cute girl like that deserves some attention.