WWYD

WWYD
> post your girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-O0tym9Dso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right. Would reach under her dress as she serves me beer and schnitzel.

Probably try and chat up the blonde one.

Kekkle. Germany has done nothing but good for this world.

Filthy

while I fuck her cunt and choke the shit out of her, she'll gasp for life and moan like a whore and cum straight in her tight pink whore hole.

Next I'll lift her legs up and use my now lubed cock to split her ass in half, I'll pound it relentlessly, stretching it out and laughing every time she beg me to stop, this time how ever I'll pull out and force her to take it in her mouth.

After I've came down her throat I won't pull out, instead I'll start facefucking her while the taste of my cum and her ass is fresh on her tongue, once the next load is ready I'll pop it out of her mouth and cum straight in her eye.

Sex

Hate fuck the hippy.

fuk... i lost

Lost what?

viciously rape righty

Three sex

Five sex

How about I fuck you instead?

Get a bigger picture. The pixels are stretching on my monitor.

Wwyd

Take her out into the woods and fuck her against a tree.

Have her replace that toothbrush with something thicker and warmer.

> I would call her late at night
> Speak softly down the phone
> She would reply trembling
> That's when I say
> " I'll have vindalu and a popadom"

Nice!

Anyone?

What would you do to my girl?

>then they kiss

I feel like you're the sort that will start posting more pictures of her if I reply so sorry but no comment.

Pull her hair and fuck her with a toothbrush

She's hot but don't post repeated pictures of the same person.

I don't actually have anymore to post, bar two same-y pics.

She looks like she'd enjoy getting fucked from behind, bracing herself against the hard bark as my cock pumps in and out of her pussy.

What are you babbling about? That's half the point of wwyd threads.

Yeah she definitely needs her holes filled

No no no. Post different girls instead of repeating just the one.

Take off that top of hers and use it to tie her hands behind her back, then grabbing her head and pistoning it back and forth on my cock, fucking her throat.

That's wrong though. That isn't how these threads work.

Leave a hand print on that ass while I shoved my cock in it

?

??

Sshhhh

Get that bulky sweater off of her.

She'd take every inch of it

Anything else...?

Left looks like an active serial killer so I'm going to avoid like the plague.

That's a good little slut. After I've had my fill of her throat-pussy, I'd lift her up and jam her cunt down onto my cock, bouncing her up and down on my stiff rod.

wwyd to 19yo gf ?

Be rough?

See if they want to party, go to the hot tub, get some beers in them, and slip my hand into each of their pussies while they sit next to me.

Ways
youtu.be/O-O0tym9Dso

Stab her multiple times and fuck one of the bloody holes as she bleeds to death.

Must be nice to see her tits jiggle in your face

Rub on her suntan lotion, getting in good and deep, making sure to get all her most sensitive areas.

Hard to tell if her torso is tall enough for that, but whether it's her bouncing tits or her pleasure filled face, it works.

I'd fuck them both in what would be a gruelling 3 hour sweat fest that would end in an epic orgasm for me. In reality it would be about 10 seconds.

I would do sex

The left one would do my laundry. The right one would go do my grocery shopping. I would order pizza delivery, take an ambien, and pass out. Thats a good night.

That's too fucking extreme!

I just came.

I'd have her riding me, cowgirl position, letting her pleasure herself on my cock while my hands roam over her body, fondling her tits and squeezing her ass.

I would kiss her fudge factory with my meat hammer.

It'd be so nice

Her friend would watch, making out with me while getting frustrated from wanting to get fucked.

o rly

and after that ? ;)

??

She'd moan into my ear as I take her, her slutty pussy swallowing up my cock again and again, her arms tied up and pressed behind her and her legs wrapped around me.

pic of her ass

Maybe

Rip off her bikini and slide my fingers into her pussy then take a bath with her and afterwards some nice fucking in the sun

Brought a fuck ton of refugees into Europe?

wwyd to ex?

sissy cuck crossdresser looking for dominant alpha men to kik with. I want to send you pics of my ex gf and have you humiliate my tiny clit and tell me how you'd satisfy her.

kik: lexithong2

I only want the most alpha, muscular, hunky guys with the biggest cocks and cockiest attitudes.

black guys please.

25+

older men are also sexy as fuck

please

Looks nice and firm. She'd grind and bounce on my cock, crying out in pleasure as she hits her most pleasurable spots. I'd slap her ass to get her to move faster, to grind harder, to work herself into a frenzy.

It was a joke. I was referencing Nazis but okay.

How would you use her ass?

I'd press her down into the floor and shove my throbbing cock up her tight little asshole, ravaging her insides while she screams out into the ground.

She is an anal virgin so she'd be especially tight

Never got a WWYD on her..change that

She'd gasp in shock as the head of my cock pokes against her backdoor, then cry out as it starts pushing its way in, spreading out her vice-like, virgin asshole. Being the slut she is, she'd moan once my balls slap against her, loving it as another one of her holes is filled up with cock.