Favourite british shows lads?

Favourite british shows lads?

pic related. Nothing else worthwhile has come from that barren island this century. t. Brit

Thick of it
Peep Show
Blackadder
Partridge

This and The Office and Fawlty Towers

I also like the old Mr. Bean episodes

Way too mean spirited and misanthropic. Yes, Minister is the superior show.

Flying Circus

great additions

>that episode that ends with mark buying condoms for jeff to fuck the girl he likes

This is the moment I knew I was watching a truly special show.

Only thing the US version did better was have a more attractive girl

Americans have a persistent habit of replacing character with attractiveness in all of their shows

>kate mara
>more attractive than Maddie

nah, only thing the American one has over the UK one is better production values and a Stamper that I like more

Ian Richardson >>>>> Spacey

Thick of it is aboslutely fantastic.

>that film adaption with the overweight american military figure, and the autistic american junior

On the nose, but good still.

Edge of darkness
Black books
Blackadder
Endeavour
Lither

Mr. bean is my favorite nostalgic show from when i was a kid (would show on PBS here in America) but Peep Show is probably my favorite

Pure Britkino incoming

For patrician tastes only.

Early doors is up there imo.

I've nearly watched every British detective show. From Luther to Morse. Is there any lesser known one that I'm missing?

Off the top of my head and in no order:
Sherlock Holmes (with Jeremy Brett)
Coupling
Fawlty Towers
Black mirror
Jekyll
One foot in the grave
Broadchurch

This, Bottom and Detectorists.

I don't know, there must be about 15 decent shows between luther and morse and it would be laborious to list them all

Richard Ayoade is GOAT in this

have you seen the GOAT detective show Jonathan Creek

No one mentioned this?

Or does it trigger Sup Forums because it has two men, one of which is gay, dressing as women?

Also:
>Red Dwarf
>IT Crowd
>Are You Being Served?
>Allo, Allo

The Young Ones
Bottom
Father Ted
Blackadder
Black Books
I'm Alan Partridge
IT Crowd
Inbetweeners
Jonathon Creek

IT Crowd is as unfunny as Big Bang Theory.

The Tunnel is well worth a watch, it's got Stephen Dillane and Clemence Poesy as the main detectives in a "remake" of The Bridge / Bron / Broen.

It's fucking fantastic and IMO her portrayal of Elise is more interesting than Saga.

It triggers Sup Forums because it's fucking awful. Fuck that vicky pollard meme, nearly as bad as the catherine tate show.

Smoke me a kipper

Ronnie Barker is GOAT

Nah f.am.

>tfw you'll never kiss Clemence Poesy on the lips

I loved Hustle.

Anyone else here liked it?

Little Britain is great.

I thought Sup Forums would love the 'alternative' and 'anti-humor' of the show.

The fuck that you think little britain would trigger anybody is really funny.

'AROLD! THEY'VE NOT POSTED ABOUT US 'AROLD.

great show

spooks
line of duty (seriously, it seems to have completely been ignored by Sup Forums; the past two series were simply some of the finest television drama in so many ways)
yes minister/prime minister

You sound like you first saw it recently, the average british Sup Forums user probably saw and got tired of Little Britain years ago when it aired.

It was huge and people wouldn't shut up quoting it. Then its three jokes got old. It's not really alternative and I wouldn't call it anti-humour either.

It's not you, it's me. No actually it's not me, it is you.

To think when we met you were so worried that you came from Iran.

>and to think, when we met, you were so worried that you came from iran

Can't believe I don't see Detectorists mentioned more on Sup Forums. Not only is it one of the comfiest shows of all time, but it's quite funny and the wife is sexy as fuck.