Just listened to this for the first time

Just listened to this for the first time.

It was pretty damn good, probably gunna listen to in rainbows next

ok but don't skip Kid A

LISTEN TO KID A FIRST INSTEAD !!!

as much as i think kid a is overrated

listen to kid a next

Noted

Alright so I just downloaded there greatest hits and I loved it. What should I download next?

Also, if you're going to listen to HTTT, you should probably listen to Tom's alternate tracklist first, and then listen to the original tracklist. You'll probably enjoy the album more that way.

And if you want some more radiohead alt-rock, you shouldn't overlook The Bends.

Have you listened to Hail to the Thief? My personal favourite. The deluxe edition has some amazing extras.

>Fog (Again) Live
>Remyxomatosis

I guess man

OP here I just finished Kid A and I really liked it. I don't know if I can say its a better album than OK but I enjoyed the sound of Kid much more

well it is better you'll come to realize this

Listen to Amnesiac. Its from the same sessions as Kid A, but it's own unique album. It's b-sides are fucking amazing too.

wait until you hear creep

You are listening to all of these albums in a sensory deprivation floatation tank right?

> liking Remyxomatosis

>his thoughts aren't misguided and a little naïve

I hear creep on the radio all the time I was never in to it

I smoked some weed

i was joking about creep, it's their most well known song for no reason

You cover your bathroom in acoustic tiles and turn off all the lights and cover the windows; run a perfectly tepid bath almost to the brim; equip a snorkel, blacked out goggles and waterproof headphones, then submerge yourself and listen to the album.
Only then will you experience the music properly.

Relisten to it

>Just listened to this for the first time.
how old are you

This

I'm 16, why?

>Fog (Again)
It's alright, but it's the inferior version of Fog. If you haven't listened to the Amnesiac-era version, it's by far one of their best songs.

reported

But honestly if anyone listens to an album with any other sensory noise didn't really appreciate it.

I like the live fog
>Goodnight everybody
comfy, its like he's singing me to sleep!

It's just a very personal song I feel.
Makes me think of being in a little bar/cafe that has one of those pianos anyone can play, and whilst you're chilling with your friends Thom just gets on the little dusty red piano stool and belts out Fog (Again).
It's perfect because at the end he thanks everyone and says goodnight.

Yeah, i actually didn't like the amnesiac version when i first listened but the live version really made it stand out to me
Definitely a midnight listen for me

Top kek.

pls be troll

In Rainbows still has to be the best honestly. OKC definitely blew me away on first listen and I still revisit Climbing Up The Walls, Let Down, No Surprises, Karma Police (the beginning tracks feel the most dated imo) but IR is just amazing beginning to end. Jigsaw Falling Into Place never feels boring, All I Need is beautiful and every single track has this enveloping quality to it.

Hail to the Thief is the most fun though I'd say. 2+2=5, Sit Down Stand Up, Where I end and You Begin, Sail To The Moon, Myxomatosis, A Wolf At The Door, A Punchup At A Wedding are all just entertaining in their own rights. Definitely agree that there are too many filler tracks though.

HTTT and amnesiac would be perfect if some of the filler tracks and b sides were switched around
But I agree, in rainbows is the definition of perfection, its their magnum opus

I don't know why no one talks about this

on track for 10 ok computer threads today