If so you are a pedo.

Other urls found in this thread:

famousbirthdays.com/people/isabella-canepa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't look pre-pubescent

She's hot. I'd do her.

Or underage...

she's 12

Why do you have her picture anyways? Just for this thread?

She looks like a kid, I'm attracted to women, not children. Whats your point?

I find her attractive and would plow her furrow. I find nothing wrong with this and neither do you.

I can say "I'm think this is an beautiful respectable young lady" without being a pedo

Her name is Isabella Canepa, she's a newbie model, just getting started. And yeah, she's 12.

moar

this is her with her sister Sophia, also a model...

sister looks way too young to image me fucking her but can tell she's going to be hot when she gets older also

Yes I do, but I also find adult women, dudes, traps, fictional characters and occasionally animals attractive too. Mostly lolis and traps, but for the most part nothing is off limits for me.
What am I called?

an abomination, kys

Kek, at least I'm a happy abomination. Like what the fuck is a label?

>"I'm think this is an"
im think your retard

Alright man my bad. "A beautiful respectable young lady." Happy now?

>12

Wtf. She looks 18 in the OP photo.

Ok, now I see it.

What would 12 year old pussy feel like?

You say you're always thirsty, Count Dracula? The police harass you and birds and animals are unfriendly and you're allergic to the sun? Well, my man, I'd say you've got some grave problems!

pansexual, it means you're attracted to everything

Have you ever tasted a rainbow?

Is it a problem that 12 year old girls now look much older?

Fake and gay. That girl's 23. I know who that is you ultra fag.

I feel like its only human to find this attractive. Once they receive their period they are ready to give birth, its just a primal instinct. Back when we we're cavemen the age of 30 was considered old so making kids had to start young. But since we've evolved so much as humans, children have become sacred. I find it strange that when the age number turns 18, theyre suddenly 'ready'. As if they werent ready 2 days before they turned 18. Its all relative, some people age quickly and some age late. I'd say its unethical to bang a 20 year old that has the mind and actions of a 15 year old. Anyways, I think alot of men are attracted to this because its only human, but we say to ourself that its inhumane because its someone's kid and theyre young and undeveloped etc. Most of us have the willpower and respect to ignore those thoughts and tell ourselves that its wrong.

Also, I feel like there is a difference between having a preference to girls around the age of 16 and children around the age of 9 or even lower than that. That shits just plain sick.

>Also, I feel like there is a difference between having a preference to girls around the age of 16 and children around the age of 9 or even lower than that. That shits just plain sick.
It's the reason our species don't kill all the children when they become the alpha male of the pack, unlike lions for instance. You would not be alive today if not for pedophilia.

Doesnt make any sense logically speaking, its not that fucking little kids will save humanity. They cant make kids so people didnt care for fucking them, they had better things to do like finding food and shit.

posting

Wrong. Only if you are attracted to the fact that she is under age. If you were told she was of consensual age, it's totally fine.

still looks hot tho

Let's say you recently became leader of the pack. Maybe the previous alpha got killed, maybe you killed him yourself. If you were a lion you would kill all the children and impregnate the females. What good are the offspring of your competitor to you, after all?
Fortunately, your ancestors were hypersexual monkeys who kept the children alive because they wanted to molest them.

You got me.

Well, if you really did know who it was, you'd know that she was born December 29, 2004, which makes her 12.
famousbirthdays.com/people/isabella-canepa.html

you fckn paedeoux bastrids

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

I bet they already know how to handle a cock already.

I'd drench both of them with my jizz and hopefully impregnate them both. Then leave the country.

like bags of sand

Heaven

She is pretty and I would kiss her only because she is pretty. But I have absolutely no sexual interests towards her. I actually don't like younger girls very much. I like 35+ yo women

I have sex with my sis and her friends every friday night. Pedo&Proud.

You'd have to be a flaming faggot to not find that attractive.

nope

>face of someone asking for a cock
>"you are a pedo."
>?

that just makes it even hotter. XD.
posting a 16 yo.

probably like a tight, smooth, vice of heaven.

without the illusion of makeup and modeling photo quality she probably looks even more child like in the face, anyway the answer is no.