Girls are more willing to fuck today than at any other point in world history

>girls are more willing to fuck today than at any other point in world history
>i still haven't hugged a girl at the age of 26

You are one sad little man :( how are you feeling right now?

What are you fucking gay?

super numb but that suicide is a good idea

I see where you just got this image from, newfag...

Gotta change yourself then, become someone worthy of a hug or more.

if i was gay i wouldn't care about girls not hugging me probably

Just extremely lovable

exit Sup Forums, shower and start talking to a girl or something. fucks sake.

Fat chick or gold digger. Women love money. I make good money that's the only reason my girl fucks me. She'd be gone if I was broke. Most of us are ugly, the brad Pitts are far and few between.

than stop being a little bitch and actually make female friends offline and don't be creepy either then you'll get your hug

Is this a joke? Is that really you? Besides whatever OP, after like 21 years I was gonna give up and be a trap. Now I have a gf who sucks my balls and plays with me, who knew?

Try to get to know people and not focus on those things. Desperation is a shitty smell

you're the newfag friendo

i don't know how to make myself worthy of a hug

Work out, hopefully be funny too. One girl I fool around with laughs at just about everything I throw at her and it really helps.

yes it's really me.

good for you, i'm jealous.

Get a prostitute my friend. They are grrrrrrrrreat.

man i bet she's cute too

jealous af

is the best option for me to go to nevada then.

it'd be like 12 hour drive but probably the only option for me to have sex in my life

do you feel like helping me find a hooker in elko nevada or something? something legal.

>yes it's really me.

B.S. You offed yourself a couple weeks ago. Rumor has it there was blood everywhere.

Show the timestamped scar or GTFO.

She has her moments, and she has these really incredible eyes. All the girls in her family have great eyes, very blue, very nice to stare into. Plus she's kinda freaky.

And I'm not all that great either, you just have to put out some effort. Just imagine yourself as a girl, would you want to date that? No, because you want someone good. If you don't at least try to be good in some way or another, you'll stay alone.

lmfao someone was lying to you. i can't timestamp any scar because there isn't one

Sorry man, I'm not american, I wouldn't know how to go about it there. Here is legal.
The only advice I can give is don't go with a cheap one, there's a reason they're cheap. Make your research, read any info on her you can find first. The call her and see if she sound like a decent, normal, sane girl. A lot of working girls are crazy or are cold as fuck.

>lmfao
Well *that's* different. I still don't think it's you.
Timestamp!

Sad

pussy is pussy, doesn't matter whats around it. try fucking a dog or somethin idk.

lmao die already loser

Join some kind of group involved with exercise, like a running group or a gym. The 2 times I've managed to have sex were both related to exercise. Yes, it sucks big time, but sometimes you gotta put in the effort to get there.

Get $300 for an hour with a back page whore

Nope, 60s and 70s were the all time high for fucking. No pun intended.

This

OP is not the dude in the pic.

werent you gonna kill yourself last month? stop making these threads

Guys are better anyway. At least that's what I tell myself to sleep at night.

Not the same guy.

Some dude keeps using this guy's pic over and over in different threads.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

I got a tree on my house!

At least you're not underage and reduced to trading nudes on this board.

but don't call it a treehouse

You made a vow to the Night's Watch that you wouldn't.

Maybe stop being a sweaty fat fuck. That might help