Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So Im gay and in my mid 20s and thought I was a really smart person for putting on a codom when doing anal but swallow their fucking load.
Just had a chat with someone that told me "yo stupid. swallowing sperm can get you Aids"
I google that and see..... well....... I might fucked up. I had like 20? partners in the last 4 years and never tested.....

I guess.... wish me luck? may some comforting words or roast me while youre at it.

I didnt know where else to post

wtf..........

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE Sup Forums TELL ME EVERYTHIGN IS GONNA TURN OUT OKAY AND ILL JUST REQUEST A TEST FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO FUCK ME

FUCK!

They won't know if you don't tell them
make sure they fuck another person before finding out

Hey user. At least you weren't a dumbass like me. I had about about the same number but I never had them use a condom. Didn't get my first test until I met my current boyfriend 2 years ago, turns out I have herpes but so does just about everyone. And I never got it from s guy, my parents had it. Anyway there's no use freaking out. Calm yourself down, have a drink. Go right away to a free clinic if you have one. Where I live there's a clinic specifically for gay men so they can get testings and stuff. Kinda like planned Parenthood for gay dudes. They usually check the most common or worst things there, and you can pay a doctor to check the rest. Results can take a little bit but there's really nothing to freak out about until you know for sure.

Bumping because I want op to see my response and calm down.

Maybe stop being a faggot? You deserve the aids you'll get homo. Say hi to Satan for me

as far as I read it doesnt matter I could have fucked all those guys bareback woudnt have made a difference. wtf

Post pooper and time stamp rn and I will cure your aids faggot. Fail to do so and I shall increase AIDS to lvl 2.

I got fucked bareback the entire time. At least you attempted to have a good idea. Probably a bit harder to get something from swallowing unless you had cuts or open sore or stuff.

nah. do some simple googling. it doesnt make a bit of a difference. all I can do is fucking pray. You may have been lucky but who the fuck knows for me.Wish I took em all bareback cause that would have been alot more fun I think. At least for me. fuck my fucking life

:D Well............... watcha gonna do eh?

Eh, I dunno man. I mean when I was in your shoes I got drunk and did my normal day to day to keep my mind off it till I got my test results. Don't stress out till you know if you have something.

It actually does make a difference, for fuck sake user did they stop teaching sex ed in school or were you getting rammed that day?

The contraction success rate is not the same. The primary risk of concern for aids orally has to do with it entering your blood stream. If perhaps you flossed too hard and saw some blood, then shortly after got a mouthful of spoo, yeah, it's possible. There's also a smaller possibility that it enters your bloodstream via your stomach, however your stomach acid is likely to make the virus inactive during digestion.

Your anus and dick have more cells which are more receptive to contracting HIV than your mouth and your throat.

As for hpv, herpes, and all the other STD's it's probably a coin flip. Go get tested and be more careful faggot.

They've cured HIV

jump off a cliff you degenerate. hope you got 10 times super aids.

Post pics

I was 15 and so underdevoloped that I still alughed when they said penis in class. Who knows what the fuck ive leanred in that class 10 years ago. Basically not what was going to happen soon.

I know its not a fucking death sentence anymore. theres still alot of other things aside from Aids and HIV. And it would suck to tell my parents "Yo remember how I told you I was gay well turns out I have fucking aids whatcha think of that?"
Maybe Im overracting like the faggot I am but I dont know.

user, that's why we told you to stop being a faggot.

No, VERY recent studies have 100% cured it in a load of white South Africans.

where the fuck did you read that?
infowars.com?
Just saying "facts" on the Internet are very relative nowadays.

Look it up. Not everyone here is retarded.