I can't trip on acid. I keep doing more each time I do it, spaced out by months or more...

I can't trip on acid. I keep doing more each time I do it, spaced out by months or more. 2 hits > 5 hits > 10 and now 16 about three hours ago Aside from brighter colors and things being funny and taste like shit, what else? No trippy lightshows or am I doing something wrong? What the fuck

Depends on the substance you are using. Not to mention the purity of it all as well.

probably just took research chems
test ur acid next time you stupid faggot

It's obviously not fucking acid then

what this dude said but slightly less obnoxious/aggressive. Did you test to mske sure it was LSD? How do you know the blotters werent underdosed hesvily?
Personally 125ug made me trip balls, no ego death or parallel universe experience, but I reached some deep-rooted issues about my well being and character.
Also, do you have autism or suffer from a mental disorder om that spectrum? that has, as i heard, major impact on your experience

I mean I'm feeling it 100% but its not like they made it out to be with like traveling into another dimension kr some shit. Just everythinf is really fucking vivid or some shi I dont know.

Also I have schizophrenia and major bipolar disorder.

I can't reply. I dont know if my phomensreen js fucking up or if I'm just imagining it and also my pupils are ig buy it seems the same besides that?

No hallucinations I think and no out o body experiences everyone told me theybhad on acid so i dont know.

Try dmt or mescaline then

I do acid a lot and never had an OOB or hallucinations

However visuals are nice and I feel much more aware. That is why I do acid. Don't expect dragons.

When I try to post this happens and j dont know if it's glitching or if I'm imagining it.

this. you got burned OP

How d you test, instead of being aninsurmountable douchebag?

How do you use Google you huge absolutely truly insurmountable fag?

step one: buy indole alkaloid / acid test kit
step two: follow provided instructions
or alternatively just drink the fluid that comes with the test kit and post results

Good reply-ish

Bad reply, but if you waited a few seconds before cock spamming post you would have gotten trips.

You need someone to tell you to read the instructions on a test kit? And you care about trips....

Son, has anyone ever told you that you're retarded?

When I saw your OP post, I was going to ask, but this confirms it.

You're taking anti-psychotics.

You know how anti-psychotics were originally conceived? Researchers figured that LSD caused a state of psychosis (actually now that I'm reading Freud, I see better why they said this), and so they looked at the action that LSD has on receptors in the brain.

Anti-psychotics have the opposite effect as LSD on the receptors that LSD acts on (or a similar group of receptors).

Your meds are the reason you don't feel LSD.

If you don't want to stop your meds, you won't feel: mescaline, shrooms, LSD, or DMT.

You have no tolerance, however, to research chemicals (so don't get fucking cocky with acid when you've never tried a particular batch before!!!), to 2C-E, 2C-B, (etc.), to amphetamines or opiates/opioids.

One hallucinogen I know you could try is Salvia Divinorum. Order it online if you live in the states. salviaextracts.com ships it everywhere, even where it is outlawed, and you pay your mailman cash haha.

I dont have a tes kit and I obviously didn't knownabout it before all of this or I would have. Do you care about getting a giggle so much you can't actually provide good advicefor once?

>retards calling retards retarded on Sup Forums

I gave you advice. All you had to do was type 'lsd test' into Google. I'm sorry that God forgot to give you logic.

Faggit

Thank you for an actual reply. This makes sense. I didn't realize he strong interaction between the meds I am taking and this shit.

Thank you