I'm hungry Sup Forumsros. Should I make tuna salad or egg salad?

I'm hungry Sup Forumsros. Should I make tuna salad or egg salad?

When I doubt make potato salad

Also I'm bad at posting pictures?

Egg salad

No potatoes though!

Is it because you don't like the smell of fish? Because I don't have to boil tuna, just open a can. But I do love eggs!

Are you faggots too busy watching Mr. Manscape fuck Judy Rabbit to tell me what to eat?!

Well OP they're both fine choices. I'll vote for tuna sandwich this time.

>smell of fish
Both are equally smelly

Making it a tie between tuna and egg! WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!?!

You should make a fart salad.

Ive had an egg sandwich from a deli before.
Mmm yum yum

You raise a fine point, user. What's your tie breaking preference?

Flip a coin for a tie breaker
>Heads=tuna
>Tails=egg salad

Cuz eggs smell like farts? Which come from your butt? Right by your tail. Makes sense.

Dude, i'm all in for tuna salad sandwiches. It's easy to make, It's quick, and it's fucking awesome. If you decide to go with egg salad sandwiches instead, do me a favor and add a decent amount of paprika to it. You'll thank me later.

>your welcome faggot

Fucking hate fish. Eggs or pasta with some garlic and oil

Why not just make deviled eggs than. Thats what it is with the paprika

Oooh, what up chef bro? Thanks for the tip! Also, hahaha! Stupid fish!

No mustard or hot sauce. Or relish. Just moved in so pickins are slim.

Great idea, I'll do you one better. Add a sprinkle of onion powder and garlic powder to spice it up even more. Be careful though, that shits strong and there's a thin line between just the right amount and an inedible sandwich.

▲▲

You dont have to have all that. Ive never put relish ir hot sauce in deviled . how about a box of pasta everyone has that. Put some olive oil and garlic powder. Parm cheese if u hsve it

Ugh don't I know it! I just made some terribly salty chicken salad (I love mayonnaise)

I can't stand it when people defile their deviled eggs with relish. I can tolerate it in a tuna sandwich but not my fucking eggs.

Hey mr cool guy ;)

ayyy Chicago
>i live at a house once you get off the next couple exits, 18th street lel
>too bad you just missed it and you're headed into a shitshow of a merge

So what? Just mayo, salt, pepper, and paprika?

Pretty much, I like to keep my deviled eggs simple. I've never tried it with onion and garlic powder, but certainly something I'll try next time.

Lucky you!

Still 2:2. Next vote and I'll make it.

Looks like you'll have to make the decision yourself OP. I know it's hard but you can do it.

I'm putting egg in my tuna salad and guess what? I'm adding pasta! Everybody's happy!

Fuck you OP, learn to make decisions like an adult.

NEVER! Sup Forums makes all my most important decisions. Always. Love you Sup Forumsoo!